The Truth

>>Snape's POV:
I speedily walked down the halls to Dumbledore's office after my class was dismissed. I walked in, shutting the door behind me.

"So it is true." I saw him sitting across from Dumbledore. I had seen his kids, but not him. "Donald has returned. Go by Davenport now isn't that right?"

"Severus, I haven't seen you since..." His voice withering away.

"Dumbledore, why is he here? You know he means harm." I asked. Then looked to him. "Probably going to help the Dark Lord again."

"Severus, I don't know what you're saying.." He seemed confused. Anger boiled in my blood.

"You know what you did Donald. You gave your weaponry to the Dark Lord." I shot.

"I don't understand...is this why I was banned?" He turned to Dumbledore.

"There is something I need to tell you both; sit Serverus." He spoke, gently. I sat.

"The night of the horrid deaths of James and Lilly Potter was a misfortune. What Severus saw outside the Potter's residents, was misunderstood. Instead of giving the bionics to the Dark Lord, Donald was trying to bargain with him. He was trying to save James, Harry, Lilly, and Annahale. He also wanted safety for his brother's four kids, and his first wife. But just like James and Lilly, sadly, Madeline Hufflepuff was killed by the Dark Lord."

"So what you're saying is that he tried to save them? I refuse to believe it." I said.

"It's true, Severus. After that happened, I couldn't stay, so I took the kids and moved to Mission Creek. I felt as much pain as you did that night." Donald told me.

I was too stunned, so I was about to leave. "I'm sorry about Lilly." He called.

"I'm sorry about Madeline." I said, before leaving.

I was walking back to my class when Annahale and three boys were headed in the direction of the hospital wing. I wonder if the boy has woken up. I hope so.

>>Annahale's POV:

We were all hanging out in the library when Elizabeth came in saying that Chase had woken up. We steadily walked to the hospital wing.

"What happened?! Where am I?!" Chase said looking around the wing.

"You're at Hogwarts, a magic school in London. You were shot down by the Cruccio spell by Lucious." Elizabeth explained.

"We brought you here to save you, but now that you're awake, I guess you can go home soon." I said.

"Yeah, you all can." Elizabeth finished.

"I don't think that's a good idea." A strong voice said. Dumbledore. "Don't you think it's odd that a bunch of kids come in the middle of the school year and leave after 6 weeks? Please be our guests and stay until the end of the year. Snape and Donald still have some things to discuss." He left, but I followed him.

"Sir, what happened between my father and the Davenports?" I asked.

"That's for you to find out another day." Then he left.

A/N- thank you guys sooooo much for the reads!! I love you all. Next chapter will be the Second Challenge. I'm still typing on my phone so sorry for the slow updates!
-Ann