The Finale

•Annahale's POV:
I woke up not remembering that I had the final challenge today. At the Yule Ball, Draco warned me to watch my back in the final challenge. Even though I don't trust him at all, I still am kind of anxious.

I walk out to the commons and just sat there thinking of tactics and techniques I could possibly use even though I have no earthly idea of what the challenge might be.

"Annahale?" Fred asked, creeping his head through the Slytherin portrait entrance.

"Fred?! What the bloody hell are you doing? You're not supposed to be here. How did you get in?!" I stormed him with questions.

"Calm down. Gosh, can't a guy even get a hello anymore?"

"Hello, what are you doing here?" I asked again.

"I was just going to say don't listen to whatever Draco told you last night." He told me.

"Trust me; I know. Now you need to go. " I said, pushing him out the door. "Goodbye Fred."

He an out and I started to get ready for the challenge.

I joined Harry and walked with him down to the Quidditch field. There, we spotted Cedric, Fluer, Krum, and Dumbledore. The four of us stood side by side waiting for it to begin.

I looked out to the stands and tried to spot Elizabeth or Fred, but there were too many people to spot just one face.

"The Potters and Mr. Diggory tied for first, Viktor Krum in a close second, and Fluer in last place. The first person to touch
the cup will be the winner. I've instructed
the staff to patrol the perimeter, if
at any point should a contestant wish
to withdraw from the task he or she
need only send up red sparks with their wands."

I looked down at my feet as Dumbledore began to speak, going over the rules and such. "In the maze you'll
find not dragons or creatures of the
deep. Instead you'll face something
more challenging. You see, people change
in the maze. Oh find the cup if you
can, but be very weary you could just
lose yourselves along the way."

"Champions, prepare yourselves!" Mad-Eye shouted.

The canon went off as the field turned into a maze and I looked up. The entrance to the maze was many stories tall. Different creature noises were heard and I could hear my heart beating faster and faster by the second.

Cedric makes a run from the maze walls as Fluer looks around in a panic. Fluer then gets knocked unconscious and the maze's grass bottom starts to engulf her.

"Fleur? Fluer!" Harry calls out. Fleur is already disappeared and I send up red sparks to the sky.

The walls start closing in on us and we begin to run. As we were running, something ahead caught my eye and I start running faster because no I'm determined to get the hell out of here.

As we ran towards the object, Viktor tries to hurt us but fortunately, he misses.

"Get down!" I hear Cedric say behind me. Harry and I get down and Cedric zaps Viktor with a quick spell. Cedric points his wand at Viktor who is now on the ground and acts as though he is going to finish him off.

"Cedric, don't! He's bewitched." I said, standing between the two.

Cedric, Harry, and I then start running once again to the cup. I was running faster, but stopped when Cedric fell.

"Annahale! Harry!" Cedric panicked as the undergrowth grabbed him. Harry was closer so I expected him to help Cedric immediately.

"Harry! Help him!" I said, glancing back and forth between the two. Harry then looked to me before running to help Cedric.