Chapter 11: Will I ever see her again?

(Rob's POV)

 The ground shook as the ground split apart. I felt my grip release and I watched as Alexandria fell. I screamed for her but she hit the ground right before I hit the ground. I was gone.. I was dead.

 I woke up alone on a white puffy cloud. I felt relaxed like I was in heaven. Oh wait.. I died. I am in heaven. I stood up and walked around. I saw a big golden fence with a beautiful angel at it.

 "Welcome! I'm glad you made it back home!" The angel said in a majestic voice.

 "I'm back home? Where is my sister!" I yelled.

 "She was banished long ago. She went to live in hell." The angel said.

 The girl let me in and I went back to my families throne. Along the walls were my ancestors all wearing the crown. Then at the very end of the hallway was me, 17 year old Robert Latsky. Only difference was that I was wearing a flower crown. I preferred flowers since I was younger. The crown was too ugly for me. I loved the freshness of flowers.

 I went into my room that had flowers that had wilted in it. The walls were a pale blue and the carpet was a bright red. I sat down on my bed and just thought about what was going on. I had died and so had Alexandria. She was sent to hell while I was sent here to take control. I'm now to live here in heaven forever.

 I laid down onto the bed. I looked in my pocket and found a small picture. I looked at the picture and saw Alexandria and me under the setting sun on a beach. I pulled my phone out and looked at the few photo's I had taken when I was with her in that other world.

(Alexandria's POV)

 I woke up on a small boat in the middle of a lava ocean. I looked around and saw a little boy. He was steering the boat and then slowed the boat to a stop at a dock. I dismounted the boat and then walked down to a big castle. I walked down a long hallway seeing all my ancestors and then seeing me. They all had magical lava crowns but I had a crown of flowers. The flowers were wilted but they sat on my head with a bit of magic. The lava that pulsed through the flowers gave them a bright glow.

 I looked down to the throne room. I remembered back when I was younger...

Flashback

 I was sitting on the throne room floor with my older sister. She had long red hair with gold highlights. She was 15 at the time while I was just a little 5 year old. I was playing with our pet blaze when I saw blue light fill the room.

 "Momma, what is the blue light?" I asked looking up to mom.

 "I don't know sweetie, go on up to your room."

 "Okay!" I ran off to my room.

 A few hours later our head servant came in. He said I would be safer up in the overworld and summoned a portal. I was tossed in and landed in the overworld. I stood up and looked around. There was a big door and I knocked on it. A lady came to the door and looked to see me. She walked me into the house and walked me to a room.

 Years passed by until my 9th birthday. Someone came and adopted me. I was super excited and that is when I started living with my parents. Years passed by until that night when I was kidnapped.

Flashback Over

 I looked around the room and there was still blue light. I snapped my fingers and the blue haze went to a violent red. I grinned loving the fact that I took over what killed my parents and maybe my sister. I sat down on the throne and felt in a wonderful place.

 Someone came stumbling into the throne room. They were drunk obviously.

 "Who are you? How you dare come up to me like this!" I boomed.

 "I.. died? I came to ask permission to live here. I was banished from heaven." The person stuttered. Wait, heaven? Why would they deny a person like this?

 "Why yes you may stay. Live here in our world forever. Yet you will be first put through your test." I cackled summoning a massive cage around them. The cage went elemental and started flashing from different colors. Then I heard his scream of horror. Ice hurt them. I ended the test.

 "You passed. Welcome to hell." I said.

 "D..d...daughter?" The man said.

 "Pfft, my parents are dead. I'm the only one alive." I said laughing.

 "What? I'm your father." The said straitening. He was my adoptive father.

 "Yeah, my adoptive father. My real father died fighting against the Latsky family. My mother did too." He looked shocked.

 "Wait.. so that means my daughter the entire time was Satan's child?" He asked.

 "Indeed. All the pain you gave me is going right back to you now." I said with a wide smile. I wanted so much revenge. I saw his limp body move towards the throne right beside me.

 "You will wish you never came here." I said before throwing him across the room.