·author's note·

Hi.. It's Olivia (or Behavioursniaz, whatever.) again.. So there's a lot of amazing Zayn AUs here on Wattpad, as you know, that aren't really cheesy, because in reality, relationships aren't cheesy. There isn't really a perfect relationship out there..
So far, I know Healed is really fucking cheesy. So was Home, another fic I am/was writing. (thank you for the support on that one!!) The reason why I stopped writing is because it was so cheesy and cringe-worthy. Anywho, I've been trying to break myself out of the corny habit.
Right now, Healed probably seems like its going to be really typical. Zayn finds a girl, they fall in love, happy ever after. Well, I'm not planning on making it typical.
Zayn has a secret he's hiding from Isabelle and the rest of the people in the asylum she's in. The only person who knows the secret is Jake, the group leader dude. Isabelle (of course) ends up finding out that secret and it really fucks up their relationship.. Then other stuff happens that I can't tell you because spoilers!
Have fun and thank you for reading x
OK. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I GO:
THIS STORY CONTAINS SENSITIVE SUBJECTS LIKE: MENTAL INSANITY, TORTURE, AND RAPE. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT ANY OF THOSE SUBJECTS, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT READ THIS FANFICTION. FROM THIS POINT ON, YOU ARE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Love you guys! 💝