3 • King & Queen

[jungkook's pov]

I opened the door and saw (y/n).

"I thought you were asleep.." She then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You took my first kiss, let me take your second kiss." She explained and laid one on me.

She bit my lip softly and as my mouth opened even the slightest she slipped in her tongue with a new gumball. As the kiss continued I lowered my hands towards her back pocket and slipped a piece of paper in, I pulled away from the kiss and leaned in whispering, "Go to sleep, we can continue this tomorrow, you need to rest." I kissed her fore head before she walked out of my room.

[your pov]

I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook, I thought about the past and didn't realize how much he was around always looking out and caring for me. I felt so dumb.

I suddenly remember him slipping in a piece of paper in my back pocket. I slipped my slim fingers in and gripped it pulling it out. "So, you think you can make yourself go to the dance with me?" I died for a brief moment. You know, in a wonderful way.

JEON JUNGKOOK WANTED TO ASK ME TO THE DANCE! I jumped around the room full of happiness. I rolled back and forth on my bed silently screaming. I ended up going to sleep really late, so I'm the morning I over slept.

It felt like a dream but I felt little pecks of kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook. He sat on the bed putting his arm over me.

"Did you read the note?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "I want you to ask me in person though." I explained.

"I knew you were going to say that." He smiled at me. I sat up as he grabbed a bouquet of flowers from the floor. "(Y/n) will you be my date to the dance?" He smiled at me with his bunny teeth in sight. I hugged him without responding, "YES!" I finally answered

// The day of the dance //

[jungkook's pov]

I left the house in the morning and went over to a close friend of mine, Namjoon. (Y/n) stayed home with her friend to get ready for the dance.

"You got a date to the dance?" He asked. I nodded my head with happiness.

"YOU FINALLY ASKED HER??" He said with a loud voice.

"YESS!!! You sure you don't wanna go to the dance?" I asked him.

"I could set you up with (y/n)'s friend. I think you guys would be perfect together." I patted Namjoon's back. He thought about it and finally agreed. I called (y/n) to tell her about the plan, she talked to her friend and she also agreed.

A few hours later Namjoon and I drove to the dance to meet up with them. I glanced at the door waiting for her. At that moment I saw (y/n) walk through the doors, it was like it was just me and her in the room, no one else. Just us two. 'She's beautiful, no beyond that, magnificent? There's no words to describe her' I thought to myself. I smiled so much my cheeks started to hurt. I was speechless, I walked towards her and gave her my hand. She gave me her hand and we slow danced on the dance floor. It was an amazing night, before the night ended they announced the king and they wanted the king to choose the queen.

"Ahem. May I please have your attention?" Everyone quit dancing giving them their attention.

"We will announce the King and he will choose his queen!" I tried clapping as my arms were around (Y/n) I could never be as happy as I am now. Unless there comes a day where I'm with her for the rest of my life. She opened up the letter and smiles cheerfully.

"JEON JUNGKOOK IS YOUR KING." (Y/n) screamed in excitement for me. But I didn't need that, I was here with (Y/n). As I was called up to the stage, they put the crown on me and handed me the queen's crown. I walked off stage with the microphone in my hand. Before walking off I requested the DJ to turn on GOT7's song. I sung "Confession Song" as I walked down towards her, I put my hands behind my back along with the crown.

"(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She fanned her eyes as she tried to handle the situation and nodded her head covering her face. She's so adorable when she fangirls. I put the crown on her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"You'll be the last person to have my kisses right?" I whispered into her ears. She nodded and kissed my cheeks.

[3rd pov far in the future]

Ever since then they've lived together happily. They're now in their 4th year of college. They've been together for 3 years now. Jungkook finally proposed to her and now they're soon going to be married!