10

2 Month later ....

Nicki Pov

Beyoncé and I have became even closer then before. We have move back in with each other in our own house in Florida. Beyoncé takes care of the kids while I'm at work.

Chris moved to Texas with his new girlfriend. He coming back to visit us in a couple weeks.

These pass two months been more peacefully and less drama. Drake comes and get Blue Ivy back to back at times.

I been bounding with the little girls lately.
We been getting to know each other more.

Beyoncé & I thought pushing back my tour would be good for the family. I personal didn't want to go at all , but I need to make money for my new family.

Today Beyoncé drop the kids off at one of our friends house. Today was the day we needed to ourselves.

I miss having my bey around and kissing all over her. I'm so happy she gave me another chance. I promise myself to meet fuck up every again. It rare Beyoncé give people chances after chances.

"Baby" The front door open

I climb out of bed walking downstairs finding a tired Bey.

"Hey baby, you okay ?" I asked pulling her close to me

"I'm just tired alittle and stress" she sigh putting her keys and purse on the counter

I lock the front door before grabbing Bey hand. She gave me a confused look.

"I wanna help you feel better" I bite my lip

"Nicki it's okay I just need some sleep baby , we can cuddle in our comfortable bed together" she yawn

I shook my head , walking to the living room. "Come on in" I spoke chuckling

Bey came in sitting on the couch resting her head on the arm rest.

I sat in her lap starting to kiss on her neck. I unbutton her blouse slowly still sucking on her perfect caramel skin. 

I unbutton her jeans sliding them down. I push her down so she would be laying down on the couch. I stood up undressing myself.

Beyoncé smirk at me. I bit my lip pushing my hair behind my ears. I sat back on her lap unhooking her bra exposing her perfect boobs. I lick on her right nipple white grabbing her left boob. 

I stuck her right boob in my mouth sucking on it. Her light moans filled the room. I felt myself getting wet and I needed her now. But she wasn't ready.

-

"Mhm Nicki faster" Beyoncé bounce on my tongue.

I continue eating out her swollen moist vagina. I slide an finger inside her making her spazz out. I pump into her harder and harder.

"Baby" she moan throwing her head back

I didn't respond I wanted her to cum. I went faster picking up speed.

"Baby I'm finna cum" she scream out

"Cum baby" I said

I felt her body jerk sending chills down my body. I pulled my fingers out licking them.

"You taste like sugar" I smirk

I seen her face turn all red.

"Stop" she blush

I gave her a kiss , as we both went upstairs to take a shower.

After we showered, I brushed my teeth &  changed into some sweats and sports bra. I put my hair in messy bun climbing into bed.

I turn the Tv off and plug my phone on the charger.

A couple minutes Beyoncé came in snuggling into my arms. I pulled her close to me kissing her forehead.

"I love you" I mumble against her lips

"I love you more" she peck my lips

Ugh sucky chapter , it's just a filler don't worry the others ones will be better. Comment & vote forget my mistakes 😩