Chapter 16

1 week Later... 

Nicki Pov 

Beyonce didn't show up to my party. She went to Future's with Drake. I was kinda heart broken , this wasn't post to happen. She was post to take me back , but it didn't end like that. I'm with a girl  i caught feelings for that was a lil crush. I'm in love with Beyonce and she doesn't love me anymore. I heard she post to move with Drake closer to his family. 

I have to admit that her moving away with Drake had me heartbroken. She was post to be mine and i broke it. I was being selfish of my needs and i forgot about her. The best thing i ever had. I tried calling her but she never picks up.

I broke up with Denise last night and she took it very bad. She pour all her feelings out and i had to tell her i didn't feel the same. I just liked what she was doing to me. I never fell in love with her. 

I wished i can go back back when i first met Beyonce and start all over. Back when i came over her house. Back when made Iggy cried at the mall. Back when i asked her to be my girlfriend. I wish i could turn it all around , before she laid down with Meek. 

I wiped my fallen tears running down my cheek. I was sitting on the bed me and Bey used to share. I laid my head on the pillow she used . What is the point of living if i can't have the person i love with me.

 What is the point of living if i can't have the person i love with me

I picked my phone up calling Bey. It ringed and ringed and went straight to voicemail. I open up our messages sending her a quick message.

Me: Bey , i can't do this. I love you.  

Bey:  I'm over this, i can't keep running back to you. I'm happy with Drake after everything we have been through we need to break up. For good.  You can have everything you gave me back. I have the jewelry to clothes to shoes. It's best if we just be friends and learn to get over this.

Me: I understand.

Bey: But i will always love you. 

Me: I can't believe this is happening ...

Bey: Yea , anything else ?

I looked at my phone , i felt kinda heart broken she doesn't even give a fuck. 

Me: Whatever bye. 

I went to her contact and pressed blocked throwing my phone on the other side of me. 

She was right this is the best thing for us is to be apart. This relationship was a rocky path and it can't be fixed anymore. I wiped my fallen tear coming down my cheek. 

I guess i should move into a new area , new place , new people and new surroundings. That's the only idea i have to learn how to move on. 

Beyonce Pov

I closed my eyes wiping my tears away from my eyes. I locked my phone getting off my bed. I walked downstairs where Drake was at . 

"Baby you ok?" He put Ivy down walking over to me.

"I need a closer" I whisper putting my head down

"You gonna talk to her?" He asked lifting my chin up with his index finger. 

"Yea , it wont be long" I looked in his eyes.

"I understand baby , do what you gotta do. I promise i be here the whole way" He pecked my lips

I gave him a half smile , walking out the door.

-Nicki House

I ringed the doorbell waiting for her to open the door. 

"Hel- Oh hi bey ?" She open the door wearing a white robe and her hair in along ponytail

"You busy ?" I asked

" I have about thirty minutes before my photoshoot , wassup?" She moved to the side letting me in.

"I need a closer" I hurried and said

"I think we both do" She nodded

"I just wanna say , i love you forever and always but i can't deal with this hurt and pain anymore , i just wanna move on and be happy and im sorry you can't be in the progress as my lover or pather. It's best if we stay just friends maybe become best friends again." I said to her feeling relieved getting it off my chest. 

"I feel exactly the same , im glad we still have each other in each other life and wouldn't have it no other way , i'm sorry for all the hurt and pain i let you go through" She said giving me a tight hug.

I hugged her back nodding my head in agreement. "It's okay"

"Where should we go from here?" She asked letting me go

"Right now , i'm thinking about moving with Drake closer to his family and mine and after we settle then we can work on our relationship" I smiled

"Thats good , i plan on moving after i get my life together you kno" She giggled

"I understand , but i gotta go" I said looking at her

"I guess this is goodbye" Her smiled faded away

"For now , i guess" I turned back around opening the door to let myself out

"Bye Beyonce" She held her arms out

I went in giving her a hug.

We both looked into each other eyes , Nicki leaned in and i didn't stop her. With that she placed a peck on my lips .

I  looked at her and walked out the door. I looked back seeing Nicki  looking at me with sad glossy eyes. I shook my head getting in my car. I droved off never looking back. 

Its best if we Just friends 

:) :) BOOK 3 IS POSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO READ IT NOW ! ;))) Some things will never changed.