Chapter 2 - Thea's Secrets of her Life

"And that's how I met your father..." I looked at my mother who was the most beautiful woman that ever lived. I looked at her long black hair and hazel eyes "So... You met dad when you were at the age of 12... That's Thea's age." I looked at my younger sister who sat closer to my mother "That means nothing, Hazel..." I said to my little sister who is about 2 year and my brother is 3 years younger than me. My little brother was looking at a picture of our father.

He looks at our mother "Why did dad have to leave?" He said with these big green eyes and his very messy hair. Mother sighed and said with a smile "He left to defend our kind since the south is taking our kind... Your father is doing a great services to our kind and he is known to be the most strongest warrior that anyone has ever seen." I looked at my mother as she said that "So dad is like a hero... I want to be like him when I grow up!" He said with a smile "Oh come on Aaron... You can't even hold a sword." Hazel laughed. Aaron looked at her "Oh yeah! When dad comes back, I would be the best fighter ever!" Hazel rolled her eyes. I smiled at them.

"Oh come on, Hazel... You were the one who wants to be a Princess of the South." I smirked "Thea... It will happen! Just you watch!" Hazel looks at me "You never said what you want to do with your life!" Hazel said. Hazel has been like this ever since she could talk. Aaron just looked at Hazel "It's my choose to tell you or not..." I said to her. She looked at with her hazel eyes "You are so cute!" Hazel got a bit more mad at me. I laughed a little bit and then she turned in her animal form. She was still a cougar cub still. Smaller then me if I were to turn into it.

"Fight me..." I turned quickly and pinned her quickly "You know when you turn 12... You grow bigger than you were before..." I said. Aaron laughed "You can't even take on Thea yet!" He said with a smile. Hazel try to get out of my grip. I smiled and got off of her. She turned back but I stayed in my form. Aaron walked next to Hazel "There is always next time... Princess Hazel..." He said with a smirk. I love my sister and brother. I looked at our mother who was knitting a scarf that Aaron asked for. The scarf was orange and very long. I went to my mother so that she won't be alone.

Mother looked at me "What is it...?" She asked with a soft tone "Nothing..." I said with a smile. She put the scarf away and turned her attention to me "You want me to tell you a story about the kingdom of the cougars?" When I heard story, I was excited because I loved to learn about what the story is telling me or the past about. My brother and sister don't really like it but even if I heard it 100 of times, I would still listen to it.

"Long, long time ago, when King Peter had his soul... He came to this world not knowing what to do. He wondering this world. He seen how this world was and he felt like he should do something. Most of his followers were cougars who had some sort of racist of this world since their kingdom was destroyed when the first chosen one came. He found the most perfect place so that we can be safe. He started with 20 in his small kingdom. After years of growing, Peter became the king of the kingdom. He treated others as the same as anyone else..." Mother stopped for a second and looks at me.

She smiles "But he was afraid of his own death... The King was so afraid that he summon a demon. The demon give him long lasting life but King Peter lost his soul... He became a soulless body who was king..." I looked at her "Than when the third chosen one came, King Peter try to help him down the right path because he thought it was the right thing to do." I said "Mom, Thea heard the story like 1000 times... She knows what happens!" Hazel said "Yeah!" Aaron agreeing. Mother smiled at all three of us.

"Mother, who are they?" I asked as they came out of the forest with weapons in hand. I could feel a cold glare coming from them "Go through the back door with Aaron and Hazel and run to the kingdom... Now go!" She pushed me inside. Aaron and Hazel who were in the back playing. I quickly grabbed a loaf of bread and put it in the bag. I ran out the back door "What's wrong?" Aaron asked. Then we heard our mother yelling at them to go away and threaten to kill them. Hazel and Aaron were shocked "Mother told me to take you two to the kingdom." Hazel went to my side but Aaron didn't.