6. White Hot.

Dr Maine had spotted the group sitting at June's regular table, and frowned. "Hunters," he muttered to himself, before making his way over with a fake smile plastered across his face. "June?" he spoke, looking at her. "Made some friends?"

The brothers looked up at the doctor, while Cas tilted his head at him. Something was definitely off about this man.

June nodded. "This is Sam, Dean, and Cas."

"Dr Andrew Maine. Nice to meet you all," Dr Maine lied. "Are you new?"

Dean and Sam nodded, while Cas still stared. Dr Maine frowned, confused at the angel before clearing his throat. "Well I'm glad to see you're all getting along..." He walked away, Cas's eyes still following him.

"Cas," Sam said, interrupting his thoughts. The angel looked at him. "Stop staring."

Cas stole one more glance, turning back to the others, listening to their conversation.

The angel stood in front of the door of The Kiln, his eyes wandering over every detail of the metal, each crevice and piece of rust. He put his hand to the cold metal. The voices hissed and he pulled his hand back immediately. The other three looked at him, and June stared in disbelief. It had to have been a coincidence.

Cas cradled his hand with his other hand, staring at it. Hot flashes of pain surged through his arm, but all he did was stare. It was a strange feeling. The door had been ice cold, but his hand was now white hot. He looked at June, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Cas are you okay?" Dean asked.

Cas nodded, turning back to the door. "The door burned my hand."

Sam pressed his own hand against it. It was still cold, but not burning. "Cas it's freezing, how did it burn you?"

Cas turned to June again, who shrugged.

"It was hot," Cas explained. "Fire hot."

June frowned while Sam and Dean looked at each other. Cas stepped away from the door cautiously, standing next to June as the brothers examined the door. Something had drawn the four of them to here. Sam believed that it was because of the history, how it's the only part of the old building still standing.

Sam's hands felt around the door, and the four of them heard a latch click, and Sam looked at the others. After pushing the heavy door open slowly, the smell of old paper wafted out, and June's eyes widened. Stacked high up against the walls were hundreds of manila folders. They all walked inside, staring at the walls.

The voices were louder in here, whispering amongst themselves.

They must leave.

Saviours. Hunters.

Aye, stay. Unearth us.

"Unearth," June mouthed to herself, looking up at bolted ceiling.

She hears us.

Let her hear. She is our saviour.

Cas looked at June, who was mouthed each word, in a complete trance, unaware of her surroundings. Dean turned away from the wall, following Cas's gaze.

"June," Dean said. She looked at him, snapping out of her trance. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, with no recollection of what had just happened.

But Cas knew.

She is our saviour.