2. Crush Confusion??

Adrien's PoV:

I walk into school, hoping that Marinette isn't there.
I haven't stopped thinking about the kiss, her lips were so soft and amazi-
"Oh... Umm Bump Adrien uhh Sorry.. Wait no.. Ughh sorry Adrien" Marinette said, bowing at Adrien.
Before she left, she took one last look at my eyes. Her sweet bluebell eyes widen softly, before she blushed and walked away.

'Wow she is so cute.. Wait no! I like Ladybug not Marinette! Sure she is funny, creative and I heard she is great at drawing... But I am in love with Ladybug! But then why did I kiss her? Why do I watch over her (not stalking her 😂😂) then?? This.. This is so frustrating!' My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell.
"Ah! I am going to be late!" I told myself as I dash of to class.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Although out the day, I would not stop thinking about her. I told myself a thousand times that I like Ladybug but I just couldn't listen to myself.
I walk out of school, hoping to speak with Marinette... I think I might tell her about this whole crush confusion, I just hope it goes well...

I run to the limo and tell the Gorilla to pick me up in about half an hour. He agrees and drives away.
I see Marinette talking to Alya. I say my thank you's and leave, running up to the two girls.
"Hey Marinette! Hey Alya! So Marinette can I please talk to you?"
She blushed slightly and said "ughh sure?" She then hugged Alya goodbye and turned back to me.

I pulled her over to a place where no one can hear us. She took a deep breath.
"So.. Umm what's up? Well the sky is of course! But umm why do you need me? Wait no that sounds mean.. Umm what do you need to talk about! Yeah umm what is it?" She stuttered out.

"Ugh.. Well it's about.. I think I may or may not like you but I don't know? You see I like Ladybug.. I love her even but I get really nervous when I am around you and i.. Just want you to know that.. If I act weird around you, I am sorry and I don't know what is happening.."
I said with hope that she doesn't turn me away..

Her jaws dropped and she almost fainted but I caught her, leaving our faces only inches apart... Just like the other night......
My face heated up and so did hers. "Adrien.. I.."

She didn't even finish her sentence when there was all of a sudden a camera click and a flash.
I think both of our hearts stopped when Ayla pulled Marinette from my arms, with a smirk on her face.

"I only wanted to give this back to you Marinette but now we have to go to my house and you have to spill.. EVERYTHING. Bye Adrien!" Alya said waving goodbye and pulling a stun Marinette.