Prologue

"What kind of a barbarian are you?" Niall asked, his voice shaking. 

"A rich one," he said flatly. "And one whom it is unwise to cross - unless you are prepared to suffer the consequences. But perhaps, love, you thought you were immune?" 

"How could I possibly have crossed you?" Niall protested. "Twenty-four hours ago I-I didn't know you existed." 

"Whereas I have been aware of you for the past year," the Pakistani said. "And have looked forward to our meeting. I do not think I shall be disappointed." 

The dark eyes went over Niall's frame. Slowly and quite deliberately stripping him naked, Niall realized dazedly. 

"Please me," He went on, "and you will find me generous." 

"And if I don't please you?" The blonde questioned. 

Zayn shrugged. "Then you will learn to do so, and quickly," he returned, almost indifferently. "You have no other option, as I am sure you will come to see when you have considered the matter further." 

He paused. "Your clothes and other possessions have already been packet, and tonight you will be flown to Bradford, where you will wait for me on my island of Pellar." 

His slow smile made Niall shiver.

"I find anticipation increases the appetite- don't you...?" 

AN/ Before you read, I would like to warn you that this is my Ziall version of the story 'The Highest Stakes of All' by Sara Craven. In case you have already read the original book then I hope you enjoy my version of it. There will be minor changes here and there considering that this book is written by a 77 year old author and my thoughts don't match with hers on many instances. I apologize in advance if this comment hurts anyone of her fans. 

The plot and the characters mentioned in the original story all belong to the rightful owner. This is simply by version of the story because I felt that more people needed to know about it since it's a beautiful and extremely romantic story. Please do not blame me of stealing her ideas since I've already made it clear that this is simply a Ziall version. Yes, certain things will be word by word the same and I do not plan  on changing the original plot. However, I will make suitable changes regarding the gender and in a few plot twists simply because I can. 

I do not in any way own her story and I have no intention of offending anyone. I have seen countless people making Narry, Larry and whatnot ship versions of 50 shades of Grey and honestly, that story is over rated which is why rather than being another one in the crowd, I decided to make my version of a Sara Craven story. 

I do not mind at all if somebody else makes another version of this story, however if you are taking the Ziall version and even the same changes and plots (I will be adding my own) as mine then please do give me credit or seek my permission. 

I hope you enjoy this story. Any accusations of stealing will simply be blocked or dealt with by a very savage version of myself. 

Warnings: 

- This is a boy!pussy Niall fan fiction 

- This is a Ziall version of a straight fiction 

- There will be mature scenes 

- Niall will wear girl clothes.