MATT ESPINOSA pt2

The sequel like what I promised😸 But there is one more sequel😹😹😹 So here, the same boy, Matt Espinosa💕😻
***********

The sequel like what I promised😸 But there is one more sequel😹😹😹 So here, the same boy, Matt Espinosa💕😻***********

"NICE posing, baby girl!"

Matt yelled at you when you was standing in the middle of the two boys but in certain distance. It was an instruction by Mr. strict Principal to make sure nothing chaos will happen again.

You sighs at rolled your eyes at him. You have to stand with one leg but Matt and Robin have to do superbrain yoga until today school ends.

It was kinda sucks punishment.

You thanked. At least you're a bit relaxed than the exhausted Matthew and Robin. They do it forcedly, because CCTV was recording and watching by Mr. Principal.

Damn technology.

"You should do this superbrain yoga with me, y/n! It just like squats! It nice for your booty!"

He teased you with a chuckled while doing his punishment. It was about ten minutes before the bell ring. You know whatever happen, you should bear with this situation in this last ten minutes.

"Shut up, Matt! Don't mention anything dirty about me because I'm sure Robin can hear too...!"

You yelled back. Matt was too far from you, the same distance you far from Robin.

Both of you just ignored the dying Robin. You can watch him gasped dyingly while doing the superbrain yoga but not Matt.

Matt was relaxed and steady. Maybe Robin has just finished his football training just now, so his energy was about to zero. He look like a praying mantis who just break it legs.

"That was my real intention, baby y/n! I want him to know that I owned every edges of your perfect body!"

Your rosy cheeks heats up. Damn, Matt. He has no shame saying that when he know the lane was about to fill with students who just left their class and on their way to go back.

Yeah. Sometimes teacher just let their students leaves early when all the class things settled.

"Hey, y/n! Pull down your skirts please! I guess the brat Robin was lurking at your fat white thigh!"

Automatically your head turned to Robin who doing his punishment a few metre from you. He was blushed, so you know what to do.

"Baby y/n! I think we need to talk about the 'on break' topics! I can't wait anymore times to settle down this problem because I want to fully own you back!"

"Not here, Matt! Please not here..."

"I'm sorry, about the harsh word I've said to you a few days ago!"

"Okay, Matt. It was settled! I didn't mind about it!" You screamed, with a fake smile plastered at your lips.

It was embarrassing to talk about your weird relationship with Matt when some eyes catches your glimpses by a few students who walking along the lane.