THEO JAMES & FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI pt3

Do vote & comment, don't be a silent reader. Come on I won't bite 😿
**********

"YOU are too late, y/n."

Theo running to you as you step into the bistro. At first, he was happy to see you, but then, he was panicked. His face show it all.

"Why are you wet, y/n?! Hey, get a towel for y/n!"

Theo yelled to the crew and they was struggling themselves to find a towel for you.

"Hey, that was my mum!"

Milo released your hand and run into a beautiful woman who was sitting on the big round table which was reserved specially for the models and crew. I bet Milo's mum was my partner in this photoshoot!

"Hey... What are you doing, y/n? Why are you so wet? Are you fell into the pool? Who the fuck was-"

You shut Theo by putting your fingers on his lips with a smile. He looks so protective and adorable when he was panicked.

"I'm okay, Theo James. I'm not fell but I'm going into the pool because I want to help Milo."

"Milo?"

"My little son, there."

You gazing your eyes to Milo who was hugging his beautiful young mum. His mom has a blonde wavy hair. She had a cute face and by her body you could tell she worked out.

"You should not do something that was harm to you... You may catch cold, darling..."

The mumbled, as he wrap your body with a clean white towel and one more towel he put on your head and help you to dry your wet hair.

"Hey... Thank you so much for bringing me my one and only son to me! My husband was searching for him right now! We was too nervous when found out our little son was not in our hotel room!"

Milo's mum suddenly pull your hand and grab it tight. Her face look a little bit pale and her eyes a little bit puffy that make you can tell she cried.

"No, it's okay! I really glad to help your son."

"But you are so wet... I feel so guilty for you... By the way, are you y/n? The girl who will collaborate with-"

"Yes, I am y/n. Nice to meet you...?"

You cut her off and she looks so touched. She wiped her tears and pull you into a hug.

"Jessiann. Call me Jessie."

Theo just smiled, watching you and you smile back. No argue, but you feel a little bit proud of yourself. A few seconds pass and she pulled away before realise something.

"Oh, wait. I should go. I should give my husband a call, so he will stop searching our son and come here. We will chat later, y/n. Nice to meet you!"

"Haha, nice to meet you too, Jessie. Just settle your things first."

You waved to Jessiann before she went back to the table and search something in her handbag. Her phone, maybe.

"Proud of you, y/n my darling..."

A big smile plastered on your face when Theo landed his warm lips on your cold cheeks.

"Miss y/n? Are still going to the photoshoot or not? Are you okay or not?" Your manager asked and you nods.

"I'm going. I'm okay."

"Okay then, eat some breakfast and meet me at the beach beside this hotel. Okay? Everything about the set was ready, just wait for you to change and a little bit makeup. Take your time!"