Ditched

"I can't believe that fat retard left us.." SMG4 sighed. "Soooo, he's not saving us?" SMG3 asked. SMG4 sighed and said, "Nope." The two were stranded in the middle of nowhere, with freezing temperatures, snowed in an igloo and had no food thanks to the Pingas bird. The worst thing is, their only way of scape had ditched them to go eat spaghetti. The two boys were trapped. "Of all the places you just HAD to run in here!" SMG4 exclaimed. "I agree, it would've been better being under the snow than here with you." SMG3 groaned. "Be happy your not dead." SMG4 said firmly. "Well, we're going to be dead soon since that stupid bird ate the whole damn refrigerator." SMG3 sighed. "Okay, I know we're not good friends and we don't like each other," SMG4 started. 'I like you.' SMG3 thought. There was a reason all his plans failed. 1. he wasn't exactly evil material and 2. he liked SMG4. Like, like like. "-but we need to find away to get out of here. Or stay alive at least." SMG4 finished. Suddendly, a sharp pain ran through SMG3's head. The place where SMG4 had hit him on while trying to get the refrigerator out of the Pingas parrot hurt, and bad. Tears stung SMG3's face. 'Don't cry, it'll make you look weak.' he thought. SMG4 of course noticed. "H-hey. Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "Just peachy." SMG3 snapped. "Sorry about hitting you with  that hammer.." SMG4 said as he scratched the back of his head. "Wait, you're apologizing?" SMG3 said in wonder. "Well, yeah. That was mean of me to do. So the most sensible thing was to apologize, even if where enemies." SMG4 explained. SMG3 turned away to hide his blush. The  Pingas bird smiled and nodded wisely. He then started to make  choking sounds. SMG4 and SMG3 turned their attention to the bird and what it was doing. The Pingas bird had coughed up the refrigerator! "FOOD!!" the two boys yelled in delight and each grabbed a plate of food from the refrigerator and chowed down on their food.

Sorry this was kind of short, hehe XDDDD