Chapter 7

[lemon Ahead. This is A Warning] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

Freddy's POV

I Wanted to Sleep.Its Been an Hour and I Cant Sleep.I think im the only Animatronic Here that is Awake.I Walked To Bonnie's room And Knocked.

"Uhh,Bonnie Are You Awake? Can i Come in?" I Ask,Being a bit shy.I heard a gasp,followed by a loud thud.I hear crawling and shuffling of cloth.

"Y-Yes! Come in!!" He stutters a bit as i open his door.I looked at Bonnie as I saw him Cleaning A Wet Substance in The Floor."What are you cleaning?" i Ask.

"Alcohol." he Continues Wiping the floor.I scratched the back of my head.

'why is he Drinking Alcohol?'

He finishes and Walks To the Door,Which is Beside me.He Looked at me and Patted my Head With a Grin in his Face.My ears flatten and blushed."Um,I can't Sleep..." I Say looking away.

"Hm? You want to sleep here? You want me to give you Company?" He asks."Y-Yeah.." I Tap my Pointing Finger together as i look at them.

"Sure,Fred!" He smiles and Walks out of the room,Holding an empty Bottle,A Wet Cloth,And a Glass cup.I Sighed and Walked to His Bed.

I sat in the Edge of the bed and think About The Alcohol He Drank.He Comes Back And Sits Beside Me."So What do you wanna d--" I cut him off.

"Were you Drinking Alcohol?" I said Taking a Pillow and Hug it."Oh No,I wasn't! Animatronics can't Drink Alcohol!" He says With His Hands Waving.

I wasn't Sure If he was Lying or Not."You're Lying." i check.

"I did Not drink alcohol! Smell my Face To Prove it!" i Puffed my cheeks and smelled his face."I didn't Drink. Believe me." he says,Proudly Crosssing His Arms.

I Did not Believe and Smelled his Lips.Can't Really Smell Anything because Im Far so I Lean my Face Closer.I Sniff and Saw his Lips Smirk as it Leans to mine.

My Eyes widen But Then Kissed Back.I knew This would Happen.I Felt His Hand Snake Behind my Back As He Makes Me Lean closer,Making the Kiss Deeper.

He Licked My Bottom Lip,Meaning,His Tongue Wants To Enter Inside.I Let him Enter But Im Not Letting him Enter That easily without a Fight!

(( ಠ_ಠ ))

I Lost The Fight As His Toungue Explores Everything Inside my Mouth.While He's Busy Exploring,I sneaked My Hand Inside his Pants And Felt his Boner.

~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )~ (Lemon Warning. 13+ only ) ~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )~ Have these lennies as a true warning. ~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

(How Do i do this um....)

I Stroke His Boner Outside His Underwear as He Moans and Pulls Away.I Pull down His Pants Including His Underwear.I Saw His Big Dick As i Gulp.

"Like What you see,Fazfuck?~"  He Teases.I Blushed Deeply As I get turned On.I Smirked and Licked The Head Of His dick Before Sucking.

He Grunts As He Grabbed My Hair,Making my Head Bobb up And Down.He Let go of My Hair As I Push Myself To Suck His dick Deeper.

"Woah,Don't-- A-Ahn... Push yourself Too Hard,Dear~"  He Moans Out.Man,Giving this 'Treatment' To Him Is Harder Than i thought It would.

"A-Ah! F-Fuck,Freddy Im About To--!"  His Warm Cum Filled My Mouth.Damn,He Taste Good.I Swallow and Sat Up."Oh?~ Don't think it's Done,Hun~" He Says as He Start To Remove His Shirt.In the Process,The Ribbon Got Untied.

I saw him do a Sexy pose wearing his Vest And His untied Ribbon hanging around His Neck. I Blushed And Chuckled. He Began to Kiss my Neck,Finding for my sweet spot.

While he finds it,he Removes my Shirt And My Vest.His hand Explores my body as i Shiver.He Found my Sweet spot and Licked It Before he Sucks.I Moan,Feeling his Hand Crawl in my Nipple And Starts To Play with it.

I Moan a Bit Loud As He Stops His Hand And Unbuckle my Belt.He Pulls it Down Along With My Underwear.He Holds My Dick as It Hardens.

He Chuckles and Strokes it Slowly.I Bite My Lip,Trying not To Moan again.He Growls and Bites My Sweet Spot.

"Don't Hold Your Moans Away from Me,Fred~"

I Gasp,Followed by A Moan.He Smirks Widely And His Hand Strokes my Dick Faster.Climax Was Rising.I Was almost Gonna Cum But He Stops.

I Whined. "Bonnie! You're Unfair!!" He Chuckles. "Not yet!~"

I Heard Plastic Wrappings.He Flips Me Over As He was outside my 'Cave'. I gulped."Ready?"  I Nod As He Slowly Slid Inside me.I slightly Tear up from the Pain.

"I-It Hurts..." I Say. "The Pain will Wear Off Soon.Trust me" He says and Kisses Me.He Pulls Away And Looks At me. The Pain Did Wear off As i Nod.Meaning Im Ready.

He Slowly started to thrust his dick inside me.I can still Feel Pain But I Feel More Pleased.I moaned Silently as He Fastens The pace.
1
The Faster He Goes The Louder i Moan.He Started To Moan also As he Stops And Carries me by The Lower Thighs.He Thrusted Upward With the Same Speed as Before.

Our Moans Filled The Room As He Sat In the bed.I Turned around,Facing his Sweaty,Pleased Face.I Kissed Him And Started to Bounce on his dick slowly.

He Grunts As He holds my Hips. I Went Faster As I wrap my Arms in his neck. He Let go of the other Hand And started to stroke my dick.

As I bounce my dick goes through his hand.Climax reachihg my limit again.

"F-Freddy, Im Gonna Cum!!!~"  Bonnie moans out also reaching climax."Me Too!!" As we both came.I came on Bonnie's Body, Which is kinda embarassing.

I blushed from embarrassment and got off him.we both panted as Bonnie Wiped The cum Of his Chest Using His Finger.He then Looks at Me seductively before licking the cum off his finger.

I blushed from his Pose As I lay down.He lays Down aswell, Hugging Me beside him.I Smiled As I hugged Him back."Man You're Huge!" I Said before Letting out a Chuckle.

"Yeah well, You Taste good~"  I Blushed And Didn't respond. He looks at me as I look at him. We kissed before falling Asleep.

~20 Minutes Earlier~
Foxy's POV

I Hear moans of Familliar voices. Like Bonnie and Freddy in Bonnie's room.Are they havig sex or something arghh!! I cant sleep!!

I covered my ears with a Pillow and covered myself with my blanket.

Chica's POV

I See Admin In my Room While I'm asleep. Oi, Admin.Im already sleeping. Go away.