#7 Isaac

We were all quiet and alert as we made our way back to the house we dwelled in. My thoughts kept circling back to my mate. She was so beautiful and feisty. The feisty part I could do without but all the same I liked her spirit.

I saw the way my parents lived and I shook my head in disgust. My mother followed him blindly and he loved that. If my dad said jump, she asked how high.

I looked at the thick boned, long haired beauty to my right. I never want to break her spirit.

"Alpha, sir?" My Omega Nadia asked.

I snapped my head over to her and noticed she was getting too close to my mate. My precious!

I growled and she wisely walked towards my left, away from my baby. Smart girl.

"What?" I asked in a tired tone.

"Shall I assign a squad to look for their parents? They can't be that old yet."

I turned and pinned my mate with a look. She looked old enough, and I cringed at my thoughts.

"Nicole, how old are you?" I saw her shiver and her eyes cloud over.

"Turned 18 today." She looked at Nadia then me before looking straight ahead.

I surveyed the others. Nadia was right. They looked very young.

"When we make it home, we'll contact parents and guardians. Let them know we found them in the woods."

"No, you found us locked in cells by a maniac that can shift into a fox!" A dark female with shorn hair said.

I looked at her and bared my teeth. "No matter the case, I can not expose shifters to the human race. They do not like change and will not welcome us with open arms. We will tell them you were found in the woods."

She stopped walking. As did the others. Nicole shot the girl a warning look but she ignored it. She wanted to go one round with the Alpha I suppose.

"I'm going to tell them the truth! Damn your secrets." She looked me straight in the eye and said.

I walked right up to her. Before I got any closer, four other girls blocked my path. Nicole being one of them.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. This is not my day. Not even a day into my mating and I'm at odds with my angel and her little tribe of girls.

"Listen, we don't have time for this. I'm trying to save you and your friends from this bastard. If you want to argue about exposure....fine. But let's do it in the safety of my home."

I heard a sharp intake of breath before a slow release. "Sorry mister." The little one said.

The girls moved and I caught Nicole's eye. "Sorry, I'm used to protecting her."

I smiled a little. "Its fine, trust takes time. Just know that I'm going to get them all home safely."

She gave me a tentative smile and was about to speak but got cut off by barks and yips.

Only a few miles from home and the foxes were circling. Waiting to ambush before we left neutral territory.

I saw panic on the kids faces. "What's happening?" A blonde screamed.

There wouldn't be time to run. The humans would be too slow. I'd have to shift and carry them.

I started taking off my clothes. "This is not the time to get naked mister." The black girl said.

I rolled my eyes. "All of you get on someone's back. We're running the rest of the way." I'd love a quick fight but human casualties aren't worth it.

I shifted into my monster of a wolf and everyone scrambled back. Even my men. I shook my fur and laid flat so they could climb aboard.

I felt it when Nicole touched me. Sparks sizzled across my body. My erection grew underneath me. She got on top and her warm heat caressed my back. My sexual energy faded at the fox calls. They were engaging war but I don't want to endanger my precious cargo.

So I sped off and avoided the foxes as best as I could. Two tried to keep up but it was impossible. I snapped at one right ahead and its paw broke.

I crushed another's head but I was fairly certain it wasn't Ronald.

When we finally made it to my land, I blanched. My brothers ex mate was standing on the front porch with my father. Damn!