#17 Nicole

Watching these women sparked something inside of me. But it was only when we got to a male weeping over his wife did I really feel the change in me.

"What's wrong, she looks okay?" I said in a whisper as we approached.

Issac just shook his head when her scent reached him. "She's having triplets. Maybe even more. She won't make it. They'd rip out her insides before she finished delivering. Her mate will likely kill himself in despair."

Tears fell as we finally came upon them. I needed to be strong for them. There was strength in my resolve. I wanted to become a doctor for wolves.

"Please Alpha! Save her!" The man cried in desperation.

Isaac knelt beside them and held his hand. "I need you to be strong. She needs you to hold it together."

He nodded. "I can be strong for Kelly. She's my world." He looked down at the smiling woman who had sheen and sweat all about her face.

"Alpha, I have a request of sorts." She coughed out.

"I'm listening Kelly." Isaac assured her.

"No disrespect but I wasn't talking to you." She looked over to me and winked.

Isaac looked confused but let her speak. "Yes?" I asked.

"When I die, please take them as your own. I know it's a lot to ask for but they're special in ways I can't explain. And I don't want them to be separated. Please, do this for me?" She begged.

I looked from her to Isaac who looked shocked to his core. Then to her mate who smiled weakly. To add kids in the mix right now with the threat of the foxes and Isaac's father, would be stupid. Plus we're still finding homes for the girls. Although some are choosing to stay.

"Are you sure? I'm only 18, I wouldn't know how to care for kids." Tears welled up again.

"Yes I'm s- Owwwwwww they're coming!" She bellowed.

Isaac when to work with trying to deliver while I held onto the woman's hand. Her mate singing softly in her ear.

She screamed in agonizing pain as Isaac pulled the child from her womb.

That was the moment I became the mother of 3 beautiful children. And that was the moment I decided to end those that hunt me. Starting with the shifter mafia and ending with Isaac's father.

~Happy Thanksgiving babies!~ Brie