Chapter 1

Due to popular demand, this will be a Dauren fanfic! Although I think it would have a stronger message if it was Amy/Christina.

Sorry if there is any issues with the intro, I had 5 minutes to write it.

Enjoy!

****

Lauren's POV

"Wake up you idiot!" Dani's voice echoed through our bedroom. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. She wasn't here, but the door was opened. I let out a sigh and sat up. A new day of hate for me. I was lucky if she would ignore me today like she always did. Or what it normally is. It wasn't always like this, we used to be bestfriends, believe it or not, my sister is my bully. People may think that it's sibling rivalry, or just kids being kids, but that's not the case this time. But three months ago, something happened that ruined our 12 year friendship. She ignored me for a while until she started to say those stuff. I would be lying to you if I said I didn't care or that it didn't hurt. She made me feel worse about everything I've ever thought about, but I will never let her know that.

I got dressed and ready for the day, or so ready that I could ever be. I went downstairs to the kitchen to find myself staring at Dani. Just my luck. She sat there looking innocent eating some pancakes.

After all of this time, I don't know why I haven't reached out for help. But who would believe me, shy little Lauren? Dani knew of this, and used it to her advantage. No matter what she did to me, I could never tell.

I stuck a bagel in the toaster.

"Make me one." Dani said and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What?" I asked her with confusion.

"Make me a bagel you idiot." She snapped at me and I nodded as I shrugged my shoulders. No need to be mean, well she is but yeah.

"Here." I say as I place a bagel in front of her and sit down in front of her. I started to eat my bagel covered in cold strawberry jam. I felt her gaze on me as I took another bite. Just ignore her, Lauren, I tried telling myself. As the time past and she still didn't look away from me, I couldn't help myself.

"Why are you staring me?" I asked nicely, trying to sound polite. Dani looked surprised at first, but then it turned to anger. Just my luck.

"I was not staring at you, whore! No one can stare at you because they would suffocate before they even looked at you!" She said in a dark angry voice. Just my luck.

"Im sorry." I mumbled as I looked down at my shoes.

"You should be! I would kill myself if I was you. You're so worthless! You can't even make the bagel taste good. You're so pathetic, Lauren!" Dani snapped at me, making tears burn in my eyes. I try to stay strong, it's the only thing I can do. Don't show her weakness.

I threw my plate in the sink, and went up after that to my room and slammed the door shut. Why is this happening? Why does she hate me? Just my luck, I guess. I always get the worst stuff life has to offer. But sometimes I can't help but think that Dani is right like when she says that I can't sing and so. I'm not even close to be as good as everyone else. Why did I even want to be apart of Cimorelli when I wasn't even good at singing? Maybe everyone felt pity for me because they wanted me to be happy because all I ever wanted in life was to work with music. It's everything I've ever wanted. Even if I'm not good at it.

*****

Comment and Vote :)