The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

Six month later;

Sam and Jacob arrived after Henry by 4 months. However, I haven't seen them since. Apparently, my gang members have told me that Jacob, Evie and Sam along with Henry, were looking for me around London.

I missed them all. Especially Jacob. Oh how I wanted to see him badly, but I couldn't. If I did, Jacob's life would be at risk. He is a tough assassin and can handle himself, but I was not about to risk it. I was never going to put Jacob's life on the line, even if it was a small threat.

Before Henry's arrival at noon, I decided to continue my search for Lilith, the mad woman who calls herself my sister.

Snow was falling down onto the pavement, the cold stinging air hitting my cheeks. I walked through the alleyway, trying to catch another blighter to extract information.

The three blighters I caught were useless, no help whatsoever.

Footsteps were approaching from behind me as I was hovering over a dead blighter. For some reason, I did not dare to turn around, I felt a pointy sharp feeling on my neck and breath on my neck that danced.

"I heard your sweetheart is coming rather soon, sister." The whisper sent shivers down my spine. I knew who it was. Lilith.

"Going to invite me to the wedding....hmm?" She moved a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"How did you know I was getting married?" I asked slowly, as her knife pressed on my neck.

"Oh dear, I know everything." Her voice cracked and her leg started to twitch, along with her right eye. She was insane, mad, sick and she was dangerous.

I took her as a threat a little too late. I was usually not afraid of my enemies, they never brought fear in my heart. But this woman, Lilith, something was so off about her.

"Listen closely little sister. Stay awake from Jacob Frye. Same goes with Evie. I do not want you interacting with them...if you do.." Her words sinked in, fear was traveling through my body like lightening.

"I will kill them. Especially Jacob. However, talk to Sam. Im pretty sure he's hiding something little one." Lilith giggled madly.

"Sam has a secret to share, about the forgotten family member. Approach Sam when Evie, Jacob and Henry aren't there. One mistake and their dead. Im watching you." Her voice became raspy when she mentioned that she will be watching me.

Before I could turn around and react, she disappeared by jumping onto buildings, then disappearing into thin air.

I watched Sam through the small little window train. I did miss him, I wanted to tell him everything but I couldn't.

Being honest, I felt that I was going slightly mad. The paranoia that she might be watching me, the fact that would murder Jacob and Evie along with Henry made my every move very sly and smart.

As Jacob, Henry and Evie left the train to search for me, I entered the train by the window and climbed into my cart. I made my way to Sam's cart, I peeked through the door a little to find him looking over my picture, depressed.

I decided to finally show myself, covering my face with my hood. "Lilith Cobain. Who is she Sam?" I said the name enough for him to hear. At the sound of my voice, he turned around and stared at me in shock.