~ chapter four ~

Last time: Marceline visited the Flame Kingdom to get relationship advice from Flame Princess.  FP gave it to her and Marceline left.  FP reveals to us, the reader, that she is bisexual.  She also says there is another secret, but doesn't reveal what it is... (we'll get back to her later)

~marceline's pov~

Flame Princess wasn't much help.  I didn't blame her though: I was acting really rude to her.  I don't know, but I feel so alone in this.  I shouldn't have taken it out on FP.  But I'm scared: Bubblegum'll probably hate me.  She'll think I'm a gross fag.  Probably.  Maybe not,  I think, maybe she's gay too(?)  My gay-dar is going crazy.  And by gay-dar, I mean wishful thinking.

I decided to go back home.  As I drank some fruit punch (well, the red from the drink), I thought what could I do that PB would appreciate?  What would be sincere and loving, but still my style?  A song.  Or maybe a kiss on the cheek?  Just to show, at least, that she doesn't have to apologize for that night.

I decided for the kiss and against the song, trying to refrain from being cheesy.  I floated over to PB's place with words zipping through my mind at 1,000MPH.  I couldn't think straight.  I'm scared.  I'm excited.  Adrenaline is pumping through my veins.  I'm ready.

I got inside and immediately found Bubblegum in her laboratory.  "Hey PB.  Can we talk?" I asked nonchalantly.

~bubblegum's pov~

"Hey PB, can we talk?" Marceline startles me and I almost drop the vile of candy chemicals that I was holding.  I can't believe she came back after what I did... Kissing her.  She probably thinks I'm disgusting.  A gross slutty lesbian.  Well I can tell you none of those things are true.  Excluding 13 year old me with Finn, I've never been in a relationship, let alone have sex.  And I'm not a lesbian... I'm pansexual.

I nod.  "Sure, Marcy what's up?"

"Can I float us to somewhere it's darker?... My sunscreen is starting to wear off." She replies.

I just nod again and  she grabs my hand.  My cheeks heat up, but she didn't notice.  Thank glob.  She takes us to a room near the lab lit by electricity, not sunlight.

Marcy is looking at the floor and I'm immediately taken over by guilt.  She is probably going to tell me that because of what I did, she doesn't want to be friends.  I don't blame her.  Who would want to be friends with me? 

"I'm so sorry Marcy.  I shouldn't have done that.  I was tired.  I couldn't help it.  I've — uh — I'll just say it ok?  I've had a crush on you for years.  I couldn't control myself.  I completely understand if you don't want to be friends anymore because I just made everything awkward and—"

Marceline immediately shut me up by grabbing me and firmly kissing me.  My head is spinning.   My heart is thumping.  Marceline... My Vampire Queen... Is kissing me.  Between kisses, she whispers, "I've had a crush on you too.  I love you so much babe."

After a long time, she pulled away.  I smiled and said, "I guess we should talk about this..."

Marceline nodded and asked, "so what about Finn and 13-year-old you?  Are you a lesbian or bisexual?"

"Pansexual." I replied robotically.  Why does no one ever think of pansexuals???

"Oh that's chill" she replied.  "I'm just a dyke."

I smiled.  "Why are you so cute?"  Oops I didn't mean to say that out loud.

Marcy giggled.  "I could say the same thing about you!"

"Should we tell Finn?  And Jake?  And the Candy People?" I asked.

"Nah, let's wait." Said Marceline, " I don't know if the world is ready for us yet."  She flipped her hair dramatically and winked at me.  "No but really I don't know how they would take it."

I agreed.  Finn, Jake, Ice King, Peppermint Butler... I don't know what they would say.  Would they be angry?  Or disappointed?  I really don't know.

I giggled out loud.

"What?" Asked Marceline, smirking.

"What if LSP found out?  That would be such a disaster oh my glob!!!" I snorted out.

Marceline began impersonating her.  "OH MY GLOB LIKE ARE YOU A LESBO PB?  LIKE EW, WHAT THE LUMP.  I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS..."  "WAIT SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANT SOME OF THESE HOT LUMPS?  CUZ GURL YOU CANT HAVE 'EM!"

I was practically rolling on the floor laughing.  Marceline layed down next to me.  "Sooo, will you go on a date with me then?"

I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.  "According to my calculations... Yes!"

"You're such a dork," she whispered as she kissed my ears.  "and I love it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

Did any of you see the Adventure Time episode last week "Lady Rainicorn and the Crystal Dimension"?  Idk but TV in that episode is meeeeeee.

Also how was this chapter?  Please leave feedback :)

That's all I guess :D

See ya next time <(^-^)>

JK BUT WAIT THERE' MORE!!! Here's the gif of the chapter :)

JK BUT WAIT THERE' MORE!!!  Here's the gif of the chapter :)

Ricky ~