~ chapter eight ~

Last time: Marcy and PB go camping!  Also, Gunter saw them and is planning to overthrow the universe lol

~ LSP's pov ~

"So, like, I was walking through the woods looking for food when I ran into some campers.  And I was like OH MY GLOB NO ONE EVER COMES HERE WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?  So I came to their tent to look at them and it was PRINCESS-FREAKING-BUBBLEGUM and MARCELINE THE VAMPIRE!  And I was like WHAT THE LUMP THATS SO LUMPING COOL BRUH!  And then I woke you up and yeah that's all... So hey guys like whatsup are you dating because that's HAWT?"  I explained what happened as PB and Marceline nodded groggily.  I just woke them up out of excitement a few minutes ago.

PB yawned.  "That's cool, LSP, now can we go back to sleep?"

"NO WAY GUYS!  Come explore the great outdoors with your favorite princess, ME!!!" I stated the obvious, why would they want to pass up this opportunity?

Marceline looked at PB.  "What do you want?" She asked.

"I really don't want to get up... Whatever you want though." PB answered, still very groggy.

"I think we'll pass, sorry LSP," Marceline looked at me.

"OH MY GLOB GUYS I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!  We can gossip!  I totally gotta know what's up with you two!"  I wriggled my star seductively.  "ITLL BE SO MUCH FUN!  And you can find me a REALLY HOT boyfriend or girlfriend!"

PB yawned again.  "Sure, whatever."

I pointed quickly to Marceline.  "You go first, tell me everything you know!  I've been camping in these woods for three FRIGGIN MONTHS AND I CANT STAND BEING OUT OF THE LOOP!"

Marceline shrugged, "I don't know that much, sorry."

Bubblegum had finally fully woken up.  "Oh, I know stuff," She said.  I smiled because I know she can't resist a gossip session.

"K, well first of all, Marceline and I are dating—" she started.

"OOH OOH I KNEW IT!  THATS SOOOOO CUTE GUYS!" I couldn't help but respond.  I mean obviously I saw it coming.

PB cleared her throat, asking me to shut up.  (in a polite way, of course)  "Anyway, there's more.  So, you know how Finn liked to kiss and, umm, woo-hoo all the other princesses?  Well, we" she nodded toward Marceline "decided to tell Flame Princess.  And so Finn comes in and yells and, oh my glob, it was BAD.  He was practically throwing a temper tantrum.  So yeah, they broke up."

"Mmhmm, finally!  She was WAY too good for him.  Like, how could a hottie like her date a human, like EWW!  Ya' know?" I just had to say it, 'cause seriously bruh, FP is HAWT af and Finn looks like he's 10. Ew.

Marceline smiled.  "You know she used to have a crush on you?"

I blushed deeply and Marceline covered her mouth.  "Oh my glob I'm SO sorry, I shouldn't have said that.  She told me not to, I'm so sorry!  I don't want to make things awkward." I could tell Marceline was freaking out when she said that, and I felt bad for her.  "Yeah, I might as well say it, she's bisexual."

"What the lump, really?!?  OMG I can't believe it!  Do you think she still likes me?"  I practically screamed it out I was so excited.

Bubblegum nodded.  I smiled and sprang up.  "Sorry, I have to go, right now immediately sorry bye!"

I left the field and floated as quickly as possible to the pond to wash off.  I cleaned myself and headed for the Flame Kingdom.

~ flame princess's pov ~