10 Things I Hate

Hey guys.. right so i was bored and i didn't have anything else to do so i wrote 10 things i hate.. Yeah not the best thing in the world but so what? it might be aluagh to read.. and if i get a good response i might do something else ^.^ Remember Always Be You And Awesome! ~ Max 

*********************************************************************************************************

 10 things i hate:

1- I hate it when teachers are rubbing out the board and they leave a tiny bit of chalk and they rub out everything but that tiny bit of chalk. so i'm class just staring at the board just thinking "Am i the only one that can see that bit of chalk?".

2- I hate it when i'm on the Internet, on facebook, and they have those teenager posts that say something that relate to teenagers, and they say something that i may feel and i think "Am i so unoriginal now?" 

3- i hate it when my mum calls for me i yell "what" but get no reply, so im in my room yelling at her but getting nothing, so i have to go and look fo my mother only for her to tell me that she wanted something from my room -.- 

4- I hate it when im half way through a good film and family members deside they want to watch aswell, i'm fine with them watching, but it's them asking questions bout the film that i hate i'm like " if you really wanted to know bout this film you would of watched it from the start" 

5- I hate moving on Sundays

6-I hate the fact that the celebreties that i love will never know who i am or want to marry meas much i want to marry them. 

7- i hate cryin', i hate cryin' over people that i care about and plus it's messy and snotty o.o 

8-I hate when i hear a song that's so sad that it makes you wanna cry because Music is made for you to escape reality not for you to be reminded of it! 

9- i hate it when someone else starts calling my best friend their best friend. When they say it,on the outside i look normal but I'm my head i'm planning every single way of getting rid of the fanny sniffer -.-

10- i hate it when i'm eating cookies and someone asks for one just to crush it.. I'm like.. "Noooo!How could you kill the cookie??" 

*********************************************************************************************************

Right, so yeah not the best thing ever but it's a start.. for what ever.. you guys might not like it but yeah.. no biggie..  Thank you for taking time out of your lives to read my pointless thingy.. Ta' Ta'.. 

Max xX