Chapter 25

"So, you basically had a whole dream on your life with Dylan and my life with Tyler?!", Kenzie asks.

"Yeah, I could have sworn it was real. Now I'm upset."

"It sounded just like one of those cheesy fanfics", she says chuckling.

"Now that I think about it..it does!", I laugh.

"Well, we are going to meet them today. Maybe it might come true", she adds.

"Yeah...hopefully."

We hop in the taxi and drive off to breakfast.

"I'll get scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon please", I say to the waitress.

"Okay! How about you?"

"I'll get the same but without bacon", Kenzie says.

"I'll be back with your order!", she says with a smile.

"Sara...pssst....Sara!", Kenzie says quietly.

"Why are you whispering? What is wrong?", I ask quietly as well.

"Look over there at the front. Isn't that James?", she asks.

"Yeah it is. Who cares? I'm hungry.", I say right as our food arrives.

"YUM!", I dig right in.

After we finish, we pay and hop back into a taxi to head to the Teen Wolf set.

"Are you ready?" Kenz asks.

"I guess."

"Let's hope your dream comes true because dang girl, I would love to be Tyler's girlfriend.", she says.

I chuckle a little bit and rest my head on the window.

"Here we are girls", the driver says.

We quickly pay him and walk up the building.

"Hello! You must be McKenzie and Sara!", the lady says.

"I'm Megan! The supervisor and the one that set this up!", she says cheerfully.

"Hi there!", we say.

"Welcome to the set! Dylan and Tyler would be happy to give you a tour!", she says and leads us to a room to wait for them.

"Ready Sara?", she asks.

"Nope.", I say with a half smile.

"Let's enjoy it and I don't know why you're upset over a dream.", she adds.

why am I upset? She's right.

"You're right. I'm going to enjoy it." I flash a quick smile before we hear the door swing open.

"Hello I'm Tyler!"

"Hello I'm Dylan!"

This is going to be great.

---------------------------------------

GUYS! I UPDATED OMG. THIS STORY ISNT OVER :D I GOT SOME IDEAS AND YAY!

Hope you guys enjoy the next few chapters! :) love you all and thanks for almost 10K reads wow! ~Ciera <3