Chapter 29

I woke up to find Dylan sleeping next to me, his arm wrapped around my body. He looks so cute when asleep, but I assume that goes for all guys. I try to wiggle out of his grip but I instead wake him up on accident.

"Shhh...go back to sleep babe", I shut his eyes and he flips over on his other side to go back to sleep.

After I get out of his grip, I head over to the small table to take my medicine. I feel much better than yesterday but I'm still not completely well yet. Then, I head to the bathroom to take a shower.

-

After my shower, I change and get ready and walk out of the bathroom to find Dylan sitting out on the balcony.

Kenzie didn't come back last night so I'd assume she was with Posey last night.

I step outside to greet Dylan, "Hey", I say with a smile.

"Good morning Sara", he smirks and pecks me on the lips. It surprises me a little bit not so much, as it is just a small kiss.

"I have stuff planned for today, are you willing to join me?". he asks.

"Is that your way of asking me out on a date?", I question him.

"Yes", he winks.

"Then no. I would like to be asked out properly Mr. O'Brien", I reply and lean back in my chair.

"Fine.", he clears his throat before continuing, "Sara, will you please do me the honors of joining me on a wonderful day filled with amazing events?", he asks.

"Yes!", I say and stand up.

"Okay, let's stop by my place for a little.", he says and grabs his keys that are sitting on the table next to him.

"Okay! Let's go!", I say and skip out the door.

-

We finally arrive at Dylan and Tyler's place. As we step inside the apartment, we could hear talking so we decide to scare them. Them, as in Kenzie and Tyler.

"1..2...", Dylan whispers as we slowly open the door.

"AHH!", we scream.

They both jump and Tyler falls on the floor and Kenzie runs behind the couch.

"YOU SUCK DYLAN". Tyler says and curls up in a ball.

"I HATE YOU BOTH", Kenzie announces.

"Oh whatever, get up! We're going on an adventure!", Dylan says.

"Yeah so hurry up!", I say.

Dylan and I sit down on the couch and talk while Kenzie and Tyler get ready.

-

I can't help but wonder where Dylan is taking us. However, the main thing on my mind is how Kenzie and I are going to tell Tyler and Dylan that we are leaving tomorrow.

"We, are, here!", Dylan says as we pull up to a huge amusement park.

"Aw you're cute Dylan", I say as I pinch his cheeks.

We walk out and start walking toward the park.

"Thanks babe", he says and grabs a hold of my hand as we head into the theme park.

"BABE?!", Kenzie yells.

"Oh yeah um Dylan and I are dating?", I say.

"YAY SARA I'M SO PROUD OF YOU THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE HOW YOUR DRE-", I cut her off because I still haven't told Dylan about the dream.

"YEAH I KNOW I'M HAPPY TOO...Hey Kenzie let's go check out the cotton candy stand!", I drag her away so I can have some time to talk to her.

"Kenz, we need to figure out a way to tell the boys we leave in a few days.", I state.

"I know, it's been bothering me.", she says and stares off.

"How about we just tell them.", I propose.

"I guess, I can't think of anything else.", she replies.

"Okay, let's go.", I start to walk away.

"Wait, when should we tell them?", she asks.

"During dinner?", I say.

"Perfect.", she responds.

We both head over to the boys who have our tickets and wristbands.

"Ready to go on some rollercoasters?", Dylan asks me.

"Noooo way", I say.

"Aw come on! I'm dragging you along no matter what.". he says and grabs my hand to take me to a rollercoaster.

"Can't we do the Ferris Wheel?" I whine.

"After!", he says.

"Promise?"

"Promise.".

Here goes nothing...

-

That ride was probably the best ride I have ever been on. The pictures that they take were hilarious and my face was hilarious so Dylan bought one.

"Ferris Wheel now?", he asks.

"Yes!!", I scream and run towards it.

We hop into a bench and wait a few minutes until it starts.

It finally starts, "This view is gorgeous!", I say.

Dylan nods in agreement, "Just like you!", he winks.

"You're cheesy", I say.

"I know", he smiles and goes back to look at the view.

"Dylan, I was going to wait until later but I can't keep it in anymore.", I say.

"What is it?", he asks with concern.

Come on Sara, you can do this. Just tell him already!

"Well, in a few days, McKenzie and I have a flight out, back home.", I say with sadness in my voice.

"You're joking.", he says.

"I'm not, I promise you.", I say.

"Sara, you can't leave already! You just got here! Please don't go!", he pleads.

"Dylan, I still have school and family. I just can't leave that all behind and stay here."

"I know, I'm just going to miss you so much Sara.", he says with teary eyes.

"Me too Dylan, me too.", I lean my head on his shoulder and face the view again.

Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it will be later...

A/N:

Thank you guys for almost 20K reads!! I'm so happy and I love all of you :) glad this fanfic is still continuing!

MONDAY'S EPISODE WAS SO GOOD BUT I WAS CRYING BC POOR STILES THROUGH THE WHOLE EP.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A FABULOUS DAY/NIGHT :)