The Clown Part 2

I stared in terror as he yet again laughed at me. He took the scratchy looking rope and began to tie me to to swing. I screamed and squirmed but he just made the rope tighter. I had no idea what he was doing. Then he tied the rope to make sure I was secure so I wouldn't escape. He walked behind me with a grin and began to touch my back. He started to push me on the swing.. I screamed, alone in the forest with a strange, perverted, disgusting man.I then began to sob, the full reality of my terrible situation I was in hit me. He was pleased by my tears. I wondered if Samantha went to get help. I wondered why he was doing this. I wondered Why me?

Question For Readers : Should I be descriptive  in what the clown does? 'Cause I can write VERY descriptive :3  Back to story now

in what the clown does? 'Cause I can write VERY descriptive :3 Back to story now.

" let me go! " I screamed. " Sorry little girllll. Your my little toy from now on." He laughed bitterly. He then took a piece of my thick hair, and twisted it around his fingers. I shivered with disgust. From the corner of my eye, I could see him go to a little shack that was camouflaged up in a tree. The swing swung slower and hours passed while he was gone. " Help! Help me! " I yelled again.

Then I heard him coming back. I had thought what he had already done to me was bad.. But it was about to get even worse. He stood in front of me, and crouched down. He was holding a black leather belt that was covered in blood. I shivered in terror. This was a lot for me to take in. But why was he gone for so so long? He started to speak in his pathetic, raspy voice, but I lost it. I was tired, hungry, and thirsty. I could pass out any minute. Then the adrenaline came. I flipped my swing forwards, and kicked him in the face. He fell backwards, and I struggled to break the old rope. I shouldn't have done that, because I couldn't get free after I did it. He stood up, blood gushing from his nose. " Bad girls get punsiheddddd" He sneered. " No no no please!!! " I begged him.

I already had a terror for clowns, and this made it ten times worse. He took the belt and whipped my bare left leg. I screamed from the pain. He laughed at my reaction, and hit me harder in the same spot. This hurt even worse. I cried out in pain once more.He must have gotten bored, because he walked around to my backside, still holding his nose where I kicked him. Before he walked around, I looked at him with scared eyes. My Eyes that begged him to stop, but he didn't.