𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜

Nandini's pov:-

Manik and I made our way out and to the place where the reception party takes place. Alia took me to the small room we had and helped me switch into a lighter white dress and lighten up my makeup to go with it. I thanked her and then we both walked out joining everyone who were sitting in their seats waiting for us. The gang and us sat at the front table together with our parents.

Suddenly dad got up and lifted his wine glass to raise a toast.

"Manik I've seen you since you were born. You both are a match made in heaven for me son. Protect and cherish my daughter" I smiled and sent a flying kiss his way.

Manik: I will not disappoint you papa.

Then Kabir stood up.

Kabir: Nandini... Manik, Dhruv and I have been childhood buddies. Your husband is very kind- hearted so buy diamonds how many ever you wish for. He won't say a word.

All laughed and Manik slipped his arm around my waist.

"I'll note that. But I have the biggest jewel, his heart I don't need anything else" I said looking at my hear.. sorry my husband.

All awed and Manik pecked her head.

"Nandini love I'm so glad to have you as my daughter I never thought I would see this day because when Manik was going through his teen phase he was always out flirting with girls and breaking their hearts. I never thought I would see him fall in love but after seeing how Manik is with you I'm not worried anymore cause you've changed him for the better. Stay happy always I love both of you" Mom said and I was almost crying but I didn't cause Alia spent a lot of time to make sure I looked good today.

Manik and I both smile at her and said "we love you too mom."

Nandini's pov ends here

._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Soon everyone got up for the couple dancing. Nandini danced with Sharan for the first song. As soon as the song flightless bird started to play Manik came forward asking Sharan if he could cut in and dance with his bride. Sharan gave him a smile and went to his own wife after patting Manik on the shoulder in happiness. Manik and Nandini danced enjoying themselves and then later both moved in the house, they got changed Nandini was now wearing a dress that reached till her knees. And yes she changed thrice.

Suddenly Manik picked her up and everyone started hooting and Nandini threw the bouquet and it fell in Alia's hand.

Manik helped her sit in the passenger seat and they both left in the car with everyone hooting behind.

Manik said teasing his wife "so Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra how does it feel to be Manik Malhotra's wife"

"It's okay for now but I will not deal with your female fans at any cost" Nandini said teasing him back.

Manik laughed and took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles and then intertwined their fingers and held them in his lap as he drove with one hand. That moved away to go for a surprise. As they reached the trail path Nandini realized where they were.

"Manik...." she said breathless for a second.

"yes we are at our house" he whispered in her ear loving her reaction.

Nandini was so happy that she couldn't believe herself. They went in and to their room.

"I think this belongs to you" He said and gave her the keys and a card. Then he brought out something from his blazer pocket and put a box in front of her.
Seeing what was in the box she gasped. It was beautiful. The box contained a gorgeous heavy diamond neck piece.