Intermission

So I hate to inform y'all, but the next chapter is taking a bit longer to write than expected so I decided to write something to sate your hunger for the storyline. It's just a short story that is semi related to Save Me From the Dark.
---------------------------------------------

Fire raged across the Soul Society as the troops of Hueco Mundo fell back through the Gargantas. "Master Seinaru will be most pleased with our capture." An adjuchas squealed. He and another adjuchas carried two unconscious, bright haired teens. They passed through the Garganta silently, holding their giddiness to themselves. As they exited their feet landed on the tainted, white sands of Hueco Mundo. The adjuchas and the rest of the remaining hollows hiked across the sand dunes towards the towering palace of Las Noches. They reached the large entrance gates and as they opened a figure sonidoed in front of them. His ghastly hideous appearance revealed him as none other than Lord Seinaru himself. "My my! Look what the cat dragged in! Our dear friends Ichigo and Orihime!" He said coyly. "Indeed sir we caught them during the raid on the Soul Society. In fact I caught Ich-" The adjuchas was cut off by a gnarled tentacle piercing through his heart. The adjuchas, like any other hollow, began to disperse into particles and evaporate. "Enough boasting. I wish to speak to these two when they wake up." Seinaru hissed, his voice laced with venom. "Yes my lord." The raid party said. The remaining adjuchas brought Ichigo and Orihime to a room and tossed them roughly in. After about three hours Ichigo and Orihime began to rouse from their slumber and were immediately escorted to the thrown room of Las Noches. "Ah my esteemed guests, how pleasant it is to see your two bright, youthful faces today." Seinaru said with a fake cheer. "You call us guests yet you treat us like common prisoners. I don't know about you, but that's not the definition of guest hospitality." Ichigo scoffed. Orihime swiveled her head back in between the two, bemused with their insultive greetings. "Join me and the Vasto Lorde and you will never have to worry about those evil, little soul reapers ever again." Seinaru proposed indignantly. "Yeah, when Hell freezes over!" Ichigo retorted back loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 -Meanwhile in Hell-

A sinner sat alone atop a frosty hill, huddled in what little clothing he had. "So c-c-cold..." He stuttered with his teeth rattling. The landscape was completely covered in ice and snow; Hell had frozen over.

---------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed this short story and I promise I am working on the next official chapter of Save Me From the Dark: A Hollow Requiem. I have caught a severe case of writer's block that is finally starting to wear of (THANK GOD)! So I've been writing whatever I can to get my mind back on this story and it's working 'cause I have some pretty great plans for the next 2-3 chapters.