the actual first baseru

Jk lmao here's the actual chapter, enjoy B^]

Chat Noir and Adrien hastily exited Chez Restaurant for they feared Melissa The Waitress™'s wrath. Adrien was just about to apologize for having to cut the date short when his homedog grabbed him by the waist, and zoomed away. Chat Noir was heading for the Eiffel Tower. He landed on one of the railings or something idk how it's made lol and sat down, inviting Adrien to take a seat next to him. Adrien gazed out into the night. His mind was plagued with thoughts. Thoughts that ever so slowly began eating away at his teenboy heart. This thing could never work out. As much as he so passionately loved Chat Noir, he couldn't possibly be with him. It... Wasn't right. The universe surely will not allow this ship to sail.

Chat Noir looked at Adrien, the Paris lights reflected off his grape eyes. Chaton Noir was so unbelievably thirsty for him girlfriend you don't even KNOW. Lust consumed every inch of his body. He needs to take this to the next level, if he doesn't any time soon, he might lose him. And he definitely couldn't risk that.

Adrien was just about to say something, when Chat Noir interrupted him. BY STICKING HIS TONGUE IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!!!! OMFG WHAAAAAAT!!! ADRIEN SUDDENLY FELT ALL HIS DOUBTS WASH AWAY AS HE MELTED INTO THE KISS. HE HAS NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE. INTENSE HEAT RADIATED FROM HIS QUIVERING ADOLESCENT BODY. CHAT NOIR, IN TURN, ONLY KISSED HIM HARDER. FIREWORKS EXPLODED! THE DOVES WERE SET FREE! CONFETTI EVERYWHERE! It was the event of the century.

shout out to my gril DoubleScythe for making this amazing piece of art thx fam go check her stories out they dope as hell