voicemail

voicemail

Stefan: y/n, i'm sorry. i've said that in the past nine messages i've left you. what i said, i didn't mean. i-i love you y/n. i love you more than anything and i'm sorry. *sigh* please just call me back, i need to know you're okay.

Damon: hey, where are you? sorry i couldn't talk i was dealing with my brother. bonnie said she found some more information on the, well you know - thing. anyways, meet us at the grill. okay, love you, bye-bye.

Jeremy: so i haven't heard from you all day. i just was wondering why you keep ignoring my calls. clearly you have a reason, i just need to talk to you. call me back.

Klaus: hello, love. so i know it's late but i can't stop thinking about you. i fancy you, you know and i would like to start something with you. of course, you can let me know what you think tomorrow but sweet dreams, sweet girl.

Elijah: i realize that it's three in the morning, but darling, you left your phone charger at my home. i just thought i'd call and let you know in case you were looking for it - or your phone died. i don't know, i'll come return it later on today when you are awake. alright good bye, my love.

Kol: i'm going to bed shortly and i just wanted to call you and tell you how much i love you. i know it's almost midnight but i just want you to know how much you mean to me. well y/n, you mean the world to me. i would give anything to be with you. you make me happy and i'm so grateful i have the most beautiful girl in the world. you make sure i know that you love me and i appreciate that. good night, babes. i love you.