he makes you mad

he makes you mad

[this is a part 2 for klaus (he kills you), the others are just random]

Stefan: "don't yell at me like that!" you said as stefan began yelling at you. "well how else am i supposed to get my point across with you y/n? you're an adult and yet you act like your a child!" stefan said and you shook your head. he was mad because you ruined his plan to kill katherine. "sometimes you can be so stupid and i just don't get it!" he continued insulting you. you snapped, "shut up stefan! don't put this all on me, it was your dumb idea to even try and kidnap katherine. news flash stefan, she's smarter than you! but you sit here insulting me and telling me what i did wrong when it was you who forgot the vervain in the first place! so you can just shut the fuck up," you said walking away from him and going to your bedroom. 

Damon: you sat at home, angry at damon for assuming you were cheating on him. there was a knock on your door and you didn't want to answer it so you sat there silently in front of the fire, hot chocolate in your hands as a blanket was wrapped around you. the door opened and you knew it was damon, he was the only one that did that. "i'm sorry for assuming," he said and you stayed silent, your back to him. he walked over to you and sat down next to you, "i don't know why i assumed," he mumbled and your head snapped over to him. "seriously damon? you think i'm that low to cheat on you?" you asked still furious with the situation. he stayed silent, "well i'm not, if i didn't want to be with you i would've dumped you a long time ago because i wouldn't want to waist my time! if you're that insecure why don't you just compel me to get the truth out because i know you're still curious if what i'm saying is the truth," you said and he shook his head. you rolled your eyes as you got up, getting ready to go to your bedroom but damon stopped you pulling you in for a kiss. "i trust you."

Jeremy: you slapped jeremy as he stood in front of you, "you tried to kill my brother?" you yelled and he closed his eyes. "he's a vampire y/n, i'm a hunter," jeremy said and you shook your head. "you said you would control it jeremy! he's my brother! i can't trust you anymore can i?" you asked and he sighed. he shook his head slowly, "i'm trying to control it. it's hard and you just don't get that," he said and you scoffed. "maybe i don't but i do get that if you can't control yourself we're done," you said and he nodded his head. before you began walking away he said your name quietly, "i'm trying. i really am," he said and you nodded as you walked away. 

Klaus: you furrowed your eyebrows as you looked around the bed, the memories coming back. your eyes stung with tears as you remembered klaus turning you. "i've brought you something," he said as he entered the room a compelled human next him. your head snapped towards him and you shook it rapidly, "no. i'm not completing the process," you said and he looked down. "love please, i can't live without you," klaus begged and you shook your head. "you're the most selfish person i've ever met! you'd rather turn me than to respect my wish to die when the time came!" you yelled throwing him off slightly. "i can't lose you y/n, you have to understand," klaus said and you scoffed. "well you have to understand that i was supposed to be dead. my time is up klaus and since you clearly can't understand thath, i can't understand how much you need me. i refuse to turn completely," you said walking away from him, unsure of where to go. 

Elijah: "just tell me elijah!" you yelled and he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "because y/n you just can't. if you leave this house you will be unsafe and if anything happens-" he said once again. your head fell back as you cut him off, "oh my god," you said annoyed, "what will happen to me elijah? i need answers! you can't just expect me to stay inside and i mean, for how long?" you asked. "y/n, just listen to me!" he yelled and you furrowed your eyebrows, taken back by his yelling. "no elijah, you're not giving me answers," you said walking towards the front door. "i can't give you answers because if you know you will be in danger," elijah said and you rolled your eyes continuing to walk out the front door. 

Kol: your eyes widened as you watched kol beat up the guy that asked you to dance with him. "kol!" you screamed trying to get him off. you finally got them off of each other, you began walking to the exit not wanting to be there anymore. "wait up!" kol yelled and you continued walking, "why are you so mad?" he asked catching up with you. "why am i so mad? you're a fucking jealous and over protective douche who doesn't know when to stop!" you yelled causing a scene for the pedestrians walking by. "he was asking you dance y/n!" kol said not seeing your point and you furrowed your eyebrows. "he only asked because he heard you say no when i asked you to dance with me. it was a friendly gesture kol!" you said walking away from him but he got in front of you. "wait wait, okay i was out of line and i'm sorry. i just didn't want to dance tonight and i didn't want to see you dance with anyone. i'm sorry for being over protective," he said softly and you nodded. "i mean it's cute sometimes but when it gets out of hand, it's just too much," you said and he nodded. he wrapped his arm around your shoulders as he kissed your forehead and pulled you in for a hug.