The Reader is Konishi Katsuyuki Part 2

Requested by Chizuru_Yukimaru

~

The sound of the tickling clock resounded on the room. Every time the minute hand past 12, I couldn't help but tremble. In front of where I was sitting was Konishi, and beside him was the design director of Tales series. He was checking the illustrations inside the two envelopes.

"And so, can someone explain this to me?" The director asked putting the papers on the table "So who draw what?"

"I draw the manga" Chiaki answered "I just forgot it in her room" she added and smiled to me "Right, (F/N)?"

"Then what do you mean by you completed this, (F/N)? And also you two were fighting to who would give the envelope of the game designs. I actually want to hear the truth here. So answer honestly" The director was so scary. However, I couldn't answer. Chiaki who was sitting next to me was pinching my hand. The director sighed and shook his head "For now, (L/N), I will not accept this design until I found out the truth. And you are suspended. We will call you when we found out the truth"

And for the 10 minutes that I was sitting inside that room, I didn't even utter any word.

"I'll leave now"

"Director, you should keep this one" Konishi said giving the envelope but the director shook his head

"No, I don't know who draw that, so I'll accept until I find out" he answered then left the room

"Thanks for the follow up, (F/N). Now thanks to you, there's a possibility that I will not get the job" I glared at her as tears were flowing on my cheeks. Unbelievable. "Konishi-san, let's go. Let's leave this girl here"

"I have a plan with her later, so I'll stay here" Konishi answered and sat next to me "You can go and leave us. I'll take care of her"

Chiaki left the room and I didn't hold up, I cried. Konishi was there patting my head, calming me down.

~~

I opened my eyes and I felt my head hurt. I again closed my eyes and I rolled to my left and felt the fluffy long pillow. It was so soft and fluffy. It also had a sweet smell. But, I again opened my eyes and squinted my eyes towards the side table.

Ahre?

Eh?

I sat down and the blanket rolled down. I blinked fast and roamed my eyes around the room.

"This is not my room" I mumbled. I looked at what I was wearing "this is not my clothes"

WAIT A MINUTE!

I immediately jumped out of bed but crouched down that instant. My head, it was really hurting.

Wait, what happened yesterday?

After crying, Konishi and I went to the steak house near his house.

Ah!

I ordered beer last night. Even though I couldn't handle alcohol, I ordered last night. But, but wait! I couldn't remember what happened after finishing one beer. What happened after?!

First of all, where am I?!

I stood up and saw a divider full of manga, and on top were figurines, gundam and anime figurines. I approached it and noticed that one level of the divider, all the volumes of my manga were there. Seeing the figurines, I somehow knew where I was.

I walked through the door and in the middle of the living room stood Konishi while talking to someone on the phone. He was wearing a white shirt and a gray sweat pants. On his other hand, he was holding a remote and he was changing channels, but it was muted