MANAN TS WAQT

CHAPTER -1

Doctor!!!! Doctor!!..."I said running in corridors of hospital...
"Where the hell is doctor...kaisa hospital hai yeh...I want doctor now...!!!!!!" I shouted at the nurse who just came with ward boy along with stracher..

Nurse- sir...plzzz calm down

Me- call the doctor damnit...!!!

Then Dr. Agrawal came along with some girl...who too seems to be a doctor

Mr Agrawal -Manik! What happened to Mrs Malhotra ?

Me- uncle mom fainted in washroom due to which she got this injury...please treat her, jaldii se..."i said worriedly after seeing my only family in that condition...

Doctor - beta u relax...I will check her...she will be fine...(he said while patting my shoulder) Take her to ICU (ordered to the nurse) nandini beta u take manik with u and give him water and make him relax.

Ohh so she is nandini...uncle's best friend's daughter...I thought looking at her while they took mom to ICU

I was standing outside the ICU not willing to go anywhere leaving my mom alone when Dr Nandini came and patted my shoulder...and I looked at her

Nandini- don't worry she will be fine. (She said ever so softly with calmness in her eyes that it brought calmness in my heart too) Come in my cabin and have a sit.  Surgery will take 4-5 hours atleast.

I was lost in my thoughts after my dad's death...I have my mom only and I can't afford to loose her...I was so much lost that I didn't know when I was sitting in her cabin.

I sat there like a lifeless body staring at her and thinking all about my past and my mom's condition meanwhile Nandini  was busy in her works.

After almost a hour I don't know but I just said...

"CAN I HUG U"
She was startled for a moment but after that I found her in my arms hugging me tightly with her short hands around my arms and slowly ruffling my hair.

As soon as she hugged me I felt her warmth which was just like my mom, I don't know but I felt so much secured in her arms in this cruel world.
I too hugged her back more tightly and suddenly started crying like a baby.

Nan..di..ni...mom. ...wil...l..l
a..lso ...leave ...me... N...she dnt lo...ve me...she...lo..ves...dad...more, she...will also go...away...then...I will...be or...ph...an...

I was complaining her like a baby...just a mere thought of mom  leaving me and being alone  has shattered my world upside down.

She ruffled my hairs gently and said...
Manik kuch nahi hoga unhe, u don't worry, dad hai na unke sath, she will be okay. How can she leave a son like you ( she said softly while tilting her head up and looking in my eyes ) and asked you r toh world's best son na?

And I nodded my head. She smiled and after seeing her i too smiled a little and then she gave me water. She talked about herself and asked about me to divert my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cabir - Manik...please yarr...its your birthday...at least aaj to bahar chal...not for u but for me, for aunty.

Cabir said helplessly

Manik- cabir...u go na...mera mood nhi hai

Cabir- last 5 months se yahi jawab sun raha hu....come on manik! I understand aunty's death  was not easy for u...but its enough time to come over it....5 months damnit...!!!! 5 months ho gaye hai...abb to is ghar se bahar nikal...u almost left the world...tune apna office, studio sab ghar par hi bana liya hai...
Cabir shouted on him

Cabir"  manik said helplessely and after thinking about his friends who were always there to support him he said "chal"

Cabir became soo much happy he just hugged him tightly and thanked him " come fast...I'm waiting downside" manik nodded watching cabir going down

________________
Cabir's pov

It's been 20 minutes  since I'm waiting for manik and then I saw him coming downstairs I smiled at him but he seems lost somewhere that he skipped a stairs and falls down...

I was so shocked that it took me some seconds to register everything...I ran to him and saw he was already fainted then I with the help of servants brought him near my car and went to hospital.

__________________________________

Its been half an hour since operation started and all this while manik was mumbling single name which his every beat says "nandini"

All the doctors present in OT were shocked but there was someone who was having tears in her eyes...!!!!!!

____________________________________

So done with the 1st part!!!
Hope u all will like it!!!
This was my 1st TS on IF which I'm sharing here too!!!!

Do vote and comment!!!

Love

Sakshi