CHAPTER 3A

Nandini's pov

I went to living area with cabir and saw everyone sitting there with questioning eyes...I too sat there and there was complete silence...I don't know how to start , what to say and what not...then

Alya- can u please do the honour of telling us , how you know Manik and what happened between u guys

she said sternly, I got scared seeing her volume but then cabir came and sat beside me

"nandini, I always knew its not aunty's death which shattered him so badly but something else...so please tell us truth because we can't see him in pain anymore...he has lost eveything...we all know how much he loved his mother...but the way he is now...he has locked himself in this 4 walls...na woh kahi jata hai, na hi kisi se milta h...he is like a body without soul...he has lost his charm, his music...everything and we don't even know the reason of his miseries

till now nandini was in pool of tears then she cut him in between and said crying bitterly...

" ME , I'm the reason of his every pain cabir that day when manik came in hospital with mom...mom's surgery was going on and manik was with me in my cabin...I don't know but I felt some connection with him there itself...

I was trying to distract him...we were talking and while this he slept in my lap only...after 2 hours I got the news that his mom is no more...I was shocked to even react...I just kept staring at sleeping manik...I didn't know what to do, how to say him...I soo tried to stop my tears but after some time...they started flowing immensely...as soon as my tears fell on manik's cheek he wake up with a jerk and cupped my face "what happened nandini" he asked with concern filled  eyes , I said while crying "mom" and he left me and ran towards OT and I too ran behind him.

he was running like a maniac tears were continuously flowing from his eyes and seeing him in pain...I was in pain...

he came near his mom and started crying

" mom...u can..t ...d...do...th...th.is to...mee" he was crying and only crying from last 1 hour and I was crying too...near...the bed......

I was feeling so helpless...at that moment only I knew ki I can't see him person in pain...but the feeling was soo new for me...I went there and hugged him tightly

"manik, sambhalo khudko...ese rote rahoge toh socho aunty ko kitna bura lagega...and u r toh strong na"

" nandini, mom...vo chali gyi...dekha I said u n ki she loves dad more...and I am alone in this world...mera koi nahi hai abb...I'm orphan"

I tightened my hug and said "no manik u r not alone...mai hu n...mai hamesha tumhare sath rahugi...I will never leave u...never" and he again started crying in my arms...!

-----------------------------------
it's been 1 week from aunty's death and I am coming daily to his house. We came close in these days.  Manik was so lost. I have taken leave from hospital.   We were spending whole day together. He even told me about you guyz.

You all were bound with some legal action so u guys didn't show up.

But we were coming closer day by day.  I used to feed him,  make him sleep. Manik was recovering slowly from the trauma but he never smiled in whole week. 

I was so sad after trying a lot also...I knew it will take time for him.

we were both in manik's room after lunch...while manik has kept his head in my lap...I was caressing his hair and staring at him then an idea popped in my mind to cheerup his mood

"manik!  chalo na...lets go out...1 week se hum kahi gye bhi nhi h...lets go somewhere "
"no nandini...mera mood nahi h..Please ...mujhe ghar par hi rehna hai."

"manik please tum bahar nhi jaoge to kaise chalega.....please manik mere  liye...i want to go out  with u"

Tears started to show up in my eyes and he looked at me "Okay"

we went to beach.  We were in restaurant feeding eachother unknown to the fact that someone was watching us.

we came home...we were done with  dinner outside only and after coming home we talked a little.

As manik was joining his office from tomorrow we decided to sleep early. I too decided to stay there for night.

After making him sleep I came to garden thinking about my life and how it has  changed.

I was walking in the garden when a call came and changed my world.

Caller said "agar manik ko zinda dekhna chahti ho to dur chali jao uski zindagi se...Nahi toh manik ka bhi vahi haal hoga...Jo uske maa- baap ka hua hai"

I was so shocked and hell worried for manik. I came running to manik and sat near him.

The man's words were echoing in my ears. I just kept staring at him don't t know for how long.

Manik woke up and looked at me he has sensed that something was bothering me...but I just kissed his forehead and left from there after gritting him.

we both went for jogging...while returning back...I saw a car coming towards us it almost touched manik and  I was baffled

Manik fell down on road,  I just went and hugged him  "I'm fine nandini"

after bidding bye to manik I was sitting in living room doing some work when a message came

"demo kaisa tha? abhi to touch bhi nahi kiya but agar tum aaj sham tak uski zindagi se dur nhi gyi to tumhara manik kal ka sooraj nhi dekh payega" I cried and cried for hours and without telling anything to anyone. I left the country to see my manik safe.

-----------------------

Second last update of the TS

Do vote and comment !!!

Love

Sakshi