CHAPTER 3B

Manik's pov...

I was soo tired but happy too to see my nandini after a long day...

I entered in my mansion and called her. I called her so many times but after getting no response. I became worried and started to search her in each corner.  I checked every room but found nothing

I came to living room after getting exhausted, I was thinking where can she go.

I turned to take water from side table when I saw a paper.. I quickly grabbed it and read the letter.

After reading it. I was shattered, tears started to flow from my eyes
she too left me like every one.  I thought she loved me but no..... no body loves and I cried bitterly digging my face in my palm.

I'm done.  I don't deserve anyone that's why sab mujhe chodkar chale jate hai.

I read it again...

I AM SORRY MANIK
BUT I HAVE TO GO FROM YOUR LIFE.
NEVER TRY TO FIND ME IF U WANT ME HAPPY
AND PLEASE TRY TO MOVE ON AND FORGET ME

NANDINI

-------------
I called her,  called her so many times to get same response
"the number you are  calling is switched off"

days passed and I was going in darkness. the darkness from where no one can bring me out. my friends too came from concert but by the time they came damage was already done.

I stopped going outside.  No parties,  no meeting..  I was body without soul.

______________________________

PRESENT

All were in tears listening nandini's  side of story. They knew it was not easy for her but she has to do this. They all ask for her  forgiveness for their rude behaviour.

3 MONTHS has passed but there was no improvement in manik's health...doctors has already asked them not to keep any hope.

Every one was loosing hope...but nandini knew that her manik will come for her...he will not live her alone in  this cruel world.

Today was nandini's birthday.  She has told fab 5 that she wants to be alone...no one should disturb her whole day...she just wants to spend her birthday with manik...

Nandini just cried that day...she not for once moved from manik's bed...she was too losing hope...she doesn't want too...,...but after seeing manik is not responding to treatment slowly but she was loosing.

don't know when she slept while crying,  keeping head on his hands.

on the other hand...manik was hurt to see her crying on her bday.

it is true that he can't speak or move but he can feel her

He can always feel his nandini,  how sad she was, 
he was also trying but his efforts were not making any sense.
but on that day it was limit...
limit to see his nandini hurt...
limit to leave her alone to fight with this cruel world.

______________________

Nandini was sleeping when she felt something moving...but she ignored She again felt something with more pressure...

This time she wakes up with a jerk and looked at manik's hand. 
His fingers were moving. He was moving them slightly.

Nandini's happiness knew no bounds...she was soo happy... tears again made their ways in her eyes but this time they were of happiness

She cups his face in her hands...tears were continuously flowing.
"manik " she calls him softly...

Manik slowly opens his eyes and he was very happy to see nandini there.

he asked "nandini?? " for being sure that she was present right in front of his eyes.

after listening her name from him...she just hugged him tightly and  started to sob

I LUV U MANIK...please abb kabhi mujhe chod kr mat Jana...abb or nhi reh skti mai tumhare bina...I'm sorry manik,...plzzz mujhe maaf krdo...abb aur nhi saha jata yeh dard mujhse ...ye sab mri vajah se hua hai...mai khudko kabhi maaf nhi kr paugi,  tumhari ye halat sab mri vajah se..."

she was just cursing herself...she was not ready to stop...but manik do know how to shut her mouth...

Manik broke the hug and just slammed his lips with her...nandini was first shocked...but after some seconds she too responded...

They were kissing...chewing...each others lips passionately...
The kiss was of TRUST to be with each other forever...

Manik broke the hug founding her breathless...she was panting heavily...he made her look in his eyes and said softly and lovingly...

"nandini...I know...there must be a reason......I trusted u...I still trust you... but I was hurt that you didn't trust US...you didn't have trust on me...you just gave up...I even know the reason...but I was so shattered that you left without saying anything...

but today I got the assurity with your words that you will never leave me.

I always loved u...I tried to even search you after knowing the reason of ur disappearance but got nothing.
but today u need to get one thing in your head nandini.
I can fight with the whole world with you besides me...I can't imagine my life without you..... You are my star nandini..... .who always shined for me in my dark life...

I LOVE YOU NANDINI, I LOVE YOU A LOT"

Tears were contiuously flowig from their eyes.....they both were crying...but for last time...after this there will be only happiness in their life...

"I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK"

after listening this manik again took her in a bone cursing hug kissing her hairs...she too gave in kissing on his heart happily...

                    THE END

***********

Here it ends!!!!!
How was it???
This is the last chapter guys !!
At least now comment!!!!
Do vote and tell me which part u liked the most....

Love

Sakshi