The Meet Up.

Chenelle POV.
It was 8:15 and I was getting ready for school. I went and hopped in the shower when i got out I put on a black skater skirt with a red crop top and red and black sandals. I grabbed my phone and my keys and headed out the door. I went by to pick up my bestfriend Maja. When we got to school everyone was talking about Trill's concert.
Maja: Nells we gon hit up that concert tonight ?
Nells: Yeaa i guess we can.
Maja: Well we gotta go get a new outfit.
Nell: Iyee well lets go now
Nells and Maja walked back out of school and went to the mall. At the mall they went into Charlotte Russe and Nells got a Olive dress with some nude heels. Maja got a red dress with black heels. Then they went to Pandora and got a bracelet and some other jewelry. They left the mall and went back too Nells house. Nells went to her room and Maja went to her's. They both got dress and went out too eat. Once they got back it was around 7 they both got in the shower and got dress when they were finish it was around 9:30. The concert was at 10:30. They got to the concert at 11, since they had backstage passes they got right in. After the concert Nells and Maja went too the after party. Once they got in Nells and Trill instantly connected. Trill came over too Nells and they talked for a while. They exchanged number. Nells went to go find Maja so that they can go home. Once home they went too there room and went to sleep.