The Day After

Maja POV.

I woke up around 12 in the afternoon. There was no need to go to school now. I got up and did my hygiene. Then went downstairs and made lunch for me and Nells. I went upstairs to check on Nells as I walked in I noticed that she was on the phone. I waited till she was done too talk.
Maja: boo you hungry ?
Nells: Yeaa
Maja: okaay the food is done but who was you caking with ??
Nells: Trill Bihh. I got his number last night !!!
Maja: Stg! Mmm.
Nells: yess girl. But let's go eat im hungry

Nells POV

As soon as I woke up Trill called me. We talked for a while till Maja walked in. She made lunch so I went too go eat. When i finished I went back upstairs and did my hygienes. I called my dad too check on him. When I got off the phone I decided too go shopping.

Nells: Maja ???
Maja: Huh
Nells: you wanna go shopping today ??
Maja : with what money ?
Nells: don't even do that you know I got you Mann
Maja: yeahh and you know I hate taking money from you
Nells: i know Maja but we're going shopping so get ready too go.
Maja: No Chenelle. I'm not spending your money
Nells: what if it's your money?
Maja : what you mean.
Nells: Ugh check your account. Now can we please
Maja: okaay I'm paying you back for this
Nells: No you aren't. I love you Best friendd
Maja: I love you too

Once I got my answer I went upstairs to take a shower,wash my hair, and get dress. Once I got out the shower I tied my hair up. I went into my closet and picked out a pink,black,and white romper. I got my pink sandals and went to do my hair. I flat ironed it and went to Maja's room. When I walked in she was in the middle of doing her hair. When she finished I grabbed my range rover keys and went and got in the car. 10 mins later Maja walked outside. Before we started shopping we went to eat.

Nells: You hungry ?
Maja: Yeaa a little.
Nells: Alright. Let's go to China express.
We ordered our food and went and sat down. 15 mins later our number was called we went to get our food. We say down and began to talk about this morning.
Maja: So what was you and Trill talking about this morning ?
Nells: Nothing really he was just checking on me he asked me on a date also.
Maja: mmm fuck it up baby
Nells: alright !!!
Maja: come on lets start shopping.
The went into different stored. Nells got 6 outfits and 6 pairs of shoes. Maja got 4 outfits and 5 pairs of shoes. On there way home they went to This Is It. Nells dropped Maja off and went home. She put her stuff away and took her shower. When she got out she got in the bed and took a nap. It was around 6:45 when she woke up Trill was coming at 9. She went to take a shower and wash her hair. When she got out she tied her hair up. She went to put her underclothes on when back to the bathroom to do her hair. She put it in some tight curls. She put it up and went to get dress. She put on a dress and some sandals, she went to let her hair down. Trill was at the door when she finished.
Trill: Gosh you beautiful
Nells: (Smiles & looks down) Thank You.
Trill: Don't look down beautiful.
With that Trill grabs her hand and guides her to the car. Once inside he blind folded her.

Nells: Why can't I see where we going ?
Trill: Because it's a surprise.
Nells: I don't like surprises.
Trill: ole well you'll thank later.
Nells: i smell sea water are we on the beach ?
Trill : Of course not.
Nells: mhmmm. Trilllllll where are we ?
Trill: somewhere
Nells: like ?
Trill: I don't know.
Nells: Ugh okay bet.

15 minutes go by and Trill takes the blindfold off of Nells.

Nells: Dammnn the boat is huge
Trill: Thank You
They get out of the car and make their way towards the boat. Once inside the boat leaves the dock. They sit down and have dinner, for dinner they had lobster and other types of seafood. When they were finished they went to the front of the boat and looked over the edge.
Nells: Trill you really outdid yourself and i appreciate this lovely date
Trill: Ma i only do this for females im trying to make mine ya know. 😏
An hour passes by and they are back to land. They get back in Trills car and go to Chenelle house.
Car Convo:
Trill: So did you enjoy yourself tonight?
Nells: Yeah I Really did.
Trill: good i tried hard for you to do so.
Time went by and they were finally at Chenelle house. He walked her up to the door and they exchanged a long lustful kiss. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.
As soon as Nells got inside she went to call Maja and tell her everything about the date she had.
Phone Convo
Nells: Bittccchhh guess where I just came from
Maja: let me guess date with Trill right. How was it?
Nells: it was lit asf. We went on this boat, we had seafood for dinner and we had a great ocean view.
Maja: Thats good boo im happy for you
Nells: Thanks I learned a lot about him tonight.
Maja: Did you guys kiss?
Nells: Yessss bitchhh that damn kiss was life omg
Maja: your so dramatic 😂😂
Nells: No honestly like no lie, while we were kissing I felt like I was floating bitch
Maja: Child boo, im going to bed. Goodnight.
Nells: Ugh ight goodnight boo.
With that they hung up and Nells went to sleep with Trill on her mind.