4

[Ray's POV]

I woke up and do my usual routine. I need to go to library to lend some books as for my revision. I'm going to have a 1st trial examination and that's really important. I need to maintain my position and beat those 'Angels'.

I went to college much earlier like 7:30 and my class only start at 9 am. Luckily it's already opened so I can go there and review my books. I adjust my spectacle and search the Chemistry book. Gosh!! Why is it too high? This is so disadvantage of being short!!

Help!!

I tried to tip toe to reach the shelf but then someone already took it for me. I turned around and.....

"Aish, you."

He grinned.

"Why? Are you upset that it was me?"

I rolled my eyes and took the book from him. He just chuckled.

"Come on Ray. Are expecting someone else?"

I ignored him and went to find a seat. He followed me.

"Ray, don't be so mean to me."

"Shut up and go flirt another girls. Don't bother."

"Is that how you treat your cousin?"

"We're not even cousin."

"Hey!! That's cruel." He said and sat infront of me. He lend his chin on the table while looking at me. I just focus on my book. He just looked at me with his eyes there. "Stop staring at my ugly face."

"So you realised that your face are ugly."

I death glared at him. He make a love sign and smiled.

"Kim Jongin

"Kim Jongin. I'm going to kill you if you don't leave this place." He stood up and patted my head. "Don't be so cold cousin." He smiled and left the place. I sighed hardly and closed the book. I looked at the time. Well, I still have another an hour to start the class.

I decided to take my breakfast since I didn't eat at home. I went to the cafeteria and went to find a seat. I sat down around the corner where no one would bother me. That's what my thought but then a group of girls came to my place. One of them smacked the table. I looked at them with my straight face.

"Yah! Why do you mess with our Baekhyun oppa!?"

"Yeah! You ruin his clothes yesterday!!" Another girl said. I looked at the three girls and raised my eyebrows. I snorted them.