The dance

I was in bed ready to sleep.I heard someone knocking on the door and said"Rosy."It was mother.I hurriedly took my glasses and wore.

I then went back to my bed and said,"Come in."I pretended that I had fallen asleep and that I had woken up.Mother came in."I'm really sorry for that,"mum said.

"For what?"I asked."For not telling you goodnight."I was shocked.

I thought that it was really something important but instead.Mum loved waking me up for things that were not important since I was a kid.She just loved doing that.

"Goodnight,"she said."Goodnight,"I answered back.I slept immediately I was in my own world until the alarm rang it was 8am.

I woke up and streached.I was not hungry in fact I was full!"Is this one of the vampire health effect?"I asked myself.I felt like someone was talking to me in my head.

The voice was of Alex.It said,"Rosy,my love come to the forest meet me.It will be the best moment of our lives.You don't know how long I've waited for you.I'd rather die than stay away from you.His voice kept saying that in my head.

It was like Alex was summoning me.I suddenly removed my glasses my eyes became more brighter and I passed through the window of my bedroom and left the house I headed to the forest.

I found Alex fully wearing a black suit with his hair perfectly combed.I then came back to my own senses."What did you call me here for?"I asked desperately.

"We are gonna have the time of our lives,"Alex said his eyes glowing from the sun ray.He told me,"Come,lets go."I immediately followed his lead.

What I saw I couldn't even imagine that it was real.It was so beautiful!It was a place that was decorated with candles.We were very deep in the forest so it was very dark.

The candles lightened up the place."What!Alex you did all this for me?"I asked perplexed and at the same time mesmerized.

"Yes,that's how I can show you how much I really love you Rosy,"he answered smiling.He then held my hand and drew me nearer to the place.

We were in the middle of the place.He played music from a small radio that I didn't see.The song was slow and it was a love song." The day we met, colors were drowning fast .."it sang.He pulled me to his chest and held my waist with his hands.I layed my head on his shoulder and we danced.

We turned this way and that way.I had a really calm feeling when I placed my head on his shoulder."I love you Rosy,I'm in love with you,"Alex said as we were still dancing.

"Stay with me forever Rosy,"he continued.My heart beat like crazy.I could also hear Alex's heart beating so fast.

We were in love.He held my neck and kissed me.We looked at each other with our glowing vampire eyes."I love you Alex and you know it,"I said.

What do you think about this chapter.As for me as I was writing I was falling in love with the way Alex impressed Rosy.Ok I'm back!

Vote and comment.Thanks to all those who have stayed with me and commented and voted on my book.A mwaah for all of you:-*