All gone

We reached at Alex's home.Alex was still shocked to death for he was almost to taste his bitter cup of demise.

"Finally!"Ann said hitting her head on the steering wheel.We were all tired and worried.Alex and I were in danger.

We got out of the car and looked out for those royal vamps.We were now safe."Oh damn!This girl can ride,"Rex said as we entered in the house.

Ann chuckled shyly.Kristina and Veronica were sitting waiting for us to come. "Rosy!"Kristina said running towards me and giving me a tight hug.

"Kristina you're killing me,"I said.She let go of me and smiled.I smiled back and rubbed her hair."You've really grown!"I joked.She laughed and pinched me.

We all sat down and I was welcomed with a cup of blood."Eww!What's this?"I said in disgust."Human blood,"Alex said smiling."You know Iam not a born vampire,"I said squinting my eyes.

They all laughed and brought me simply tea.I drank gladly.We had a moment of fun.Night reached and I was worried about my mum.

"Rosy we have a surprise for you,"Kristina said.I was wondering which kind of surprise was that.Alex kept his hands shyly in his pocket smiling.

She dragged me to where it was.Alex followed back."Huh?"I said shocked.It was a beautiful house decorated with flowers on the edges.

"Have fun,"Kristina said crossing her hands together happily.I entered slowly and looked all over.It was so magical."Its awesome isn't it?"Alex asked joining me.

"Yea,"I answered."Its our home,"Alex continued.I looked at him surprised."Really?"I asked."Yes."

I smiled and went in the kitchen.Alex came in and went close to me and held my waist.He laid his head on my shoulder.

I stood just looking at the place.He raised his head and started giving me several kisses on the neck."I'm tired,"Alex said softly.I looked at him and he led me to the bedroom.

I jumped on the bed like the way I usually did when I was small.It was bouncy and soft.Alex jumped in and we laughed.He looked at me for a while and brushed my hair with his gentle hands.

"Rosy,I have waited for this moment for a long time,"Alex said shakingly.I could tell he was nervous.

Hey readers,leaving you in suspense today.

As usual comment and vote.I really love comments that help me enhance my books:-)