Thor

Y/n and Pietro looked between each other and nodded. The avengers had ambushed their head quarters, and now they needed to defend it and all of their friends.
The vile creatures would pay for what they had done.

Pietro claimed he needed to have a little fun with this, and he sped off towards whoever 'needed' to be taken care of. Y/n simply walked away in search of the Asgardian Ultron spoke of. Surely he wouldn't be as bad, seeing as he's from a place of such beauty.

"Asgardian...Asgardian... Asgardian!" She jogged towards him, but quickly halted as she saw him and what he was doing. He was beating away at the Hydra members.

"See. I told you. They just don't play it cool." She looked to the side and saw the seven foot metal man beside her. Ultron.

She nodded. And continued on with her mission. All her sympathy gone. She would not spare him.

Even as a god, he couldn't be hard to take down. Not with the power they had given her.

Some would call it Hemokenises, but that made it seem as if it were a mental issue, so she simply called it blood control. And that's exactly what she did. She could do anything with your blood that she imagined. Even boil, which was her favorite seeing as it caused them so much pain before she ended the victim by freezing it. Her power becoming useful as she could gather all the blood in her body in another place, teleporting her.

She walked slowly over towards the behemoth. He didn't notice her until he turned around. His arm was cocked back ready to strike another Hydra agent. But seeing as it was a woman instead of the agents, like he had been fighting, the tension in his arm melted away and a look of confusion crossed his face.

"Ma'am what are you- hnnng!" His sentence was cut short as she lifted her hand towards him. An intense pain filled his body, as his knees gave way.
Heat. All he could feel was heat.

"What's wrong Asgardian? Is it to much for you?" She asked fake confusion in her voice sickly sweet. An evil grin spread across her face. His eyes narrowed, either from the pain he felt or the trickery she had used.
His grip on his hammer loosened and it dropped to the ground. Catching the attention of the Hemokenetic woman.

"Oh! A hammer? How exactly would you fight with this?" She walked over to it and squated down so she could get a better look.

Looking back at the suffering blonde. She rose her eyebrows,

"Mind if I hold it?...Of course you don't!" She wrapped her hands around the handle and said;
"I am Lady Thor! Daughter of...My dad!" Attempting to lift the metal she let out a grunt as it not didn't even as much as slide. She pulled harder. Straining her muscles.

"Whoooo. Let's not do that." She stated giving up.

"Heh- hnnng... Is it t-to much for y-you?" Thor cracked out through the pain. Y/n looked back at him and glared. She lifted her hand again and spiked his blood.

"GAAAH!" She continued to spike his blood as the pain increased throughout him.

"RELEASE ME WITCH!" He roared as he fell forward, his hands propping him up.

"I.AM.THOR!" With those words, lightning struck down. Severing the tie she had on him.

If it would have touched her, she would have been burnt to a crisp, but luckily Pietro came in and scooped her up before it did.

Thor gasped as the pain disappeared. He remained unmoving as he adjusted to the absence of the agony.

"Thor? Are you okay?" The blonde looked up to see Steve.

"Yes...I'm fine..." Standing up he regrouped with the others.