Chapter 18

At the malhotra mention......

Fab5 reached at the malhotra mention from beach and cabir's idea failed to lighten up the mood of mukti and manik, thanks to mis.murthy  bcos they both heard all the conversation between her and her aiyaapa.

Manik was not sad sad bcos of her words which she used when talking to her aiyaapa....but instead of sad, he was hurt.....
Even he himself wondering that why he was hurt and why he feels for her something different...and why her thinking was affecting him so much and he wanted to clear all the confusion between her and his but his ego was not allowed him to say SORRY to her and apologize to her, as the manik malhotra never cares for anyone  except fab5 and he was showing to fab5 that her thinking about him is not affecting him but how can he hide it from his best buddy.....best bff......soul brother cabir.

Fab5 entered in the malhotra mention and retired to there respective rooms as manik give them separate rooms.

Manik's bedroom......

Manik entered in his room followed by cabir as he knew that manik is upset because of nandini, but being manik malhotra, he is hiding his feelings, emotions from everyone.

Cabir lied on sofa, nearby bed and manik lied on his bed. They both didn't talk to each other and just keep silence.

Manik was just tossing on bed from one side to another side because his mind and heart was confused about nandini. Then he goes in his balcony and stood near a side looking at his favorite Stars....
And cabir leave him alone to understand the situation and solve his confused about nandini and slept.

Manik's POV.......
God.....why I am thinking about her so much??? Why she was affecting me??? I never cares about peoples thinking about me but now why she was affecting me??? How could she thinks that I can spiked a girl's drink for just take a revenge??? And on the top of that I take a girl's drunk advantage??? Like seriously!!! She is mad or what??? But ju kuch bhi uss madubala ke sath howa, she was blaming herself for not protecting her friend....why??? God.....is she that good?? Kya mai uske bareme kuch wrong soch raha hoon??? A girl who shows that she never scares from anyone and behaving a strong girl.....she was carrying like two years old baby.....even she was scare too she she thinks that I will do something again for that punch but why??? Wait.....why I am thinking so much about her.....she thinks that I am monster then it's all right....yes miss.nandini, I am a monster....do u get that I am a monster.
POV ends.......

Then he went to bedroom and sleep with lots of struggling and hugging his favorite black pillow.

At the murthy mention.....

Nandini also return from beach and slept with swollen eyes.

Next morning......

At the murthy mention......

Nandini woke up and so that navya but with headache, she was having a tough time with hangover so nandini give her a mug of black coffee and asked her about yesterday but because of hangover she didn't remember anything properly but suddenly someone knock on the nandini's bedroom door so nandini open a door and wish him.

Nandini:- good morning bhai.

Abhi:- good morning my sweet doll.

He entered in the bedroom and sit on the couch (left side of bed) and wish navya also and she also wish him with smile.

Abhi to nandini:- nandini, yesterday what happened in the party??? And usse pehle bhi college me kuch howa tha kya??? Nandini kuch bolegi???

Nandini's POV......
Agar bhai ko bataogi about yesterday toh or gussa karege Mukti per.....agar nahi bataogi toh mujhe pe.....aiyaapa, what can I do know??? Pls help me na.
POV ends......