Chapter 33

At the SPACE Academy.......

In the Auditorium......

Pro.raghav came on the stage and welcome all the students.

Prof.raghav:- good morning students.

Everyone except fab5:- good morning sir.

Prof.raghav with smile:- so all the partners are ready there song or not.......but complete ho ya na ho u have to sing it tomorrow in the class.......so all the best for that.!!! Today we all are meet here for talent hunt.....principal sir announced about talent hunt before one week back toh Jo bhi single, doe, groups apna name Register kar wana chahte hai toh register it here.

He pointed his hand to left side of stage where a boy was sitting on the chair with pen and book and a table was there infront of him.

Cabir without standing up said.

Cabir:- sir why are u doing all this. All know that fab5 hi talent hunt jitega.

Prof.raghav:- shut up cabir.!!! Itna bhi over confident accha nahi hai......vaise bhi I told u all to register ur name not to announced a winner so just keep quite.!!!

Cabir whispered to himself:- pagal kahi ka.....khud toh time pass kar raha hai or hume bhi apna time waist karne keh rahe hai.

Manik hear all this and whispered back.

Manik to cabir:- bro, tujhe kya zarurat thi chup chap baith nahi sakta???

Cabir whispered to manik:- but bro, ju bhi maine kaha that was right na so yeh bhudha mujhe kyu apna lecture de raha hai.!!!

Manik whispered to cabir:- I know cabir, ju tune kaha that was right.....talent hunt hum hi jeet.........

Till know nandini was holding manik's hand but unfortunately she overhead all this conversation of manbir so she immediately jerk his hand. And when manik feel this he look at her with confused. Cabir also look at nandini when manik didn't complete his sentence.

Nandini whispered:- ohh hello monster, itna over confident accha nahi hai.

Manik confused:- what do u mean???

Nandini with irritating:- what I mean......I mean, talent hunt koi bhi won ho sakta hai so tum kaise keh sakte ke fab5 hi jitega.
(Making weird faces which make manik smirked)

Manik smirked:- jungli billi, for ur information fab5 winning talent hunt from last two years so this time also fab5 won.
So stop making these weird faces. (Pointing towards her face)

Nandini with confident:- but iss time nahi jitega.

Manik annoyingly:- then fab5 ko kon haraye ga.

Nandini:- hum.!!!

Manik confusingly:- what??

Nandini smirkingly:- just wait and watch monster.

This all conversation heard cabir and just smile to himself.

Cabir to himself:- awesome. She a very tough man....till know I thought manik ko takkar dene wala koi nahi milega but I am wrong..... Nandini is the one who fight back with manik.....I thought she is the best for manik. But what about khushi.....manik couldn't move on from her...what to do know...cabir think about something.....u have to hook manik and nandini together.

Cabir thoughts was interrupted when nandini got up from her sit and went on the stage.

All her friends look at her in confusion but soon aryavi, navya and abhi released that why she went on stage.