Chapter 1

I awoke suddenly and noticed I was laying on a bed. I looked around. Five men were on the bus huddled together. I coughed lightly. They turned around. My body went into a distressed state. "W..where am I?" I asked softly. One of the men looked at me and gave a smile. His hair was long and he had "Outlaw" tattooed on his belly. "I'm Ashley and you are on our bus" he said handing me a drink that looked like chocolate milk. This guy... Seemed nice. He wore black glasses and looked like a cowboy. The men kept murmuring to each other. I looked outside and noticed the bus was moving. I got up slowly as another gently pushed me down. His hair was a bit short, and he had a lot of piercings. He wore a batman muscle shirt. "Please stay down.. I'd like to ask you some questions.." He said.

I gulped as I began to cry. "Please don't be mad! I didn't do it!" I cried. They all looked at me as I put my hands over my eyes. "I didn't do it!" I cried for about 20 minutes before I looked around. "I..I'm sorry". My hands shook. I sniffled. Ashley sat in front of me and held me a small hello Kitty and I held it tightly. " thank you.. " I said. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Ashley looked at the guy with the batman shirt. "Andy.. Didn't you want to ask our 'friend' some questions?" He asked.
His name was Andy.. I looked at him. He smiled softly. "Why were you on the road?" He asked. I looked down. "I was abandoned by my foster parents.." I said. "They kicked me out and I had nobody to go to.." I said. I could see some of them were sympathetic. "When was the last time you ate something" another asked. His face was long and he had a bandana. I looked at him. "W..who are you?" I asked holding the stuffed cat. "My name is CC." He replied. I looked down as my stomach growled. "2 weeks.." I said. He looked at me. "What do you eat?" I shrugged in a reply. "I'm not picky.." I said. I sighed as he went to another place. He returned a few minutes later with microwaved macaroni and cheese. He handed it to me and I ate it without saying anything. Tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks. "Thank you.." I said.

After an hour of telling my story I found out they were the Black Veil Brides. A hero to a lot of people. I lay on the couch half asleep as they were out getting stuff. My eyes finally closed and I fell into a deep slumber.