Poluchlka

Chapter 2

Natsu pov

I stomped down the path following master to poluchka's home occasionally muttering curses about being knocked out against my own will. When we arrived I noticed we were in the middle of a Forrest and that her home was a tree. I shrugged and followed master to the door.

"GO AWAY I HATE HUMANS!!" I heard a voice shout making my earring ring.

"Calm down poluchka it's me" master calmly said as the door slowly creaked open revealing a woman in her seventys.

"What do you want now Macrov" master pointed a finger at me.

"This boy is one of my children at fairytail and it seems he has been cursed by black magic" Poluchka looked at me in suprise.

"How and what magic?" She asked

"I'm not sure how but this magic is... From the book of zeref a controlling magic.

I looked around the areas trying to ignore what spell had be cast on me. Suddenly my arm went numb I stared at it for a while expecting it to go back to normal when my other arm went numb. I tried to move but I felt frozen. Gramps and poluchka were still talking when my knee buckled and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was on a bed, I sat up and groaned rubbing my head.

"What happened?" I muttered. I looked outside and saw half the forest had been burnt down and my eyes widened in suprise, was that me?! Then I heard footsteps on the path and the door opened revealing three people and a cat.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked.

"Natsu remember our last mission?" Lucy said I nodded "we'll me and happy don't all we can remember is the request board and us leaving the job" I raised my eyebrow.

"But I remember everything?"I said confused.

"Tell us what happened" I nodded

====flash back====

(Telling it in a flashback seems better to me gomen and this is NATSUS pov)

We got off the train from magnolia and headed for the clients house to hear more about the job.

"There is a wizard casting magic on the citizens of this town he strikes only at night and only when

Everyone's asleep he has been seen on the boarder of town wearing a black cloak but what is strange is that he didn't walk but he floated that is why he is silent"

"What spells does he use?" Lucy asked curiously

"I am not sure but most of his victims go mental and break down"

"Wow that really creepy" Lucy whispered to me I just smiled.

"300,000 jewel here we come" I said

When it was night me lucy and happy silently crept outside looking for the man.

Then we saw him he wore black like the client said and he floated too. We watched as he floated through walls trying to pick a victim. Then he froze slowly turning his head in our direction, I cursed under my breath and hid behind a wall out of his view. Suddenly Jhelum jumped trough the wall and headed for Lucy. I grabbed Lucy pulling her out the way of a black ball of magic but it followed her just as it was about to hit her I jumped in the way causing it to hit me. I waited for the spell to take effect but nothing happened then Lucy called Loke and I lt my fist on fire Nd we beat the creepy guy to a pulp. Then we collected the cash and left the clients house.

====end of flashback====

"This is progress" poluchka said."we'll at best I have a week"

"A week for what?" I asked puzzled

"A week to free you from the spell or you will never use magic again" she explained then she clicked her fingers and I passed out