20

Does anybody have any ideas for this book? I am having trouble with coming up with ideas. So if you have an idea could you please comment. Thank you in advance. :)

-

"Atticus James" I scold the boy who was running around the house naked. Not even five minuets ago I had put a pair of boxers on him and he had already taken them off. The young boy turned to me and giggled before running back out of the kitchen. I sigh before getting off the stool that I was sitting on before chasing after the child who has been driving me nuts. He thinks that because his father isn't here he can do whatever he wants. He has already had two timeouts today and it wasn't even noon yet.

I watch as Atticus turned the corner to head to the backdoor and as he turned he slipped on the hardwood floor and came crashing down, hitting his head on the ground. Atticus laid there for a second before he began screaming. I rush over to him and lift him off the ground and into my arms. "Shh baby" I coo as I rub his head where he had hit as I rock him back and forth. Atticus continued to cry and I knew he wasn't going to stop soon so I carried him upstairs and into his bedroom where I sat him down on the changing table.

I walk over to the dresser and grab out an outfit before walking back over to Atticus who was still crying as he sucked on his fingers. I quickly get him dressed before carrying him to my bedroom where I laid him down in the middle of the bed. "Atty mummy's going downstairs quickly okay?" Atticus nodded his head and curled into a ball as he continued to suck on his fingers with the occasional sniffle.

I walk out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen where I poured some milk into one of Atty's bottles before walking back upstairs to see Atticus was in the same position but except this time he had the blankets over him. I smile and walk over to him and gently pull his fingers from his mouth and replace it with the teat of the bottle.

Atticus immediately latched on and gripped the bottle with his hands so I let go and gathered myself some clothes before walking into the bathroom where I undressed before turning the shower on and climbed in before showering. Twenty minuets later I was climbed out of the shower and dried myself before getting dressed in the clothes I had picked out.

Once I was dressed I brushed my teeth, applied deodorant and makeup before walking back into my bedroom where I found Atticus still under the blankets and sound asleep with the bottle of milk laid beside him half full. I quietly gather my things and put them in one of Atticus' small backpacks which I had filled with a change of clothes and some pull-ups.

Once i had everything I pulled the covers off of Atticus' sleeping figure and lifted him off the bed. I hold him against my chest as I walk out of the bedroom and downstairs. I place the backpack down on the ground before pulling the cupboard door open that was beside the stairs. I walk inside and grab onto the stroller that was inside before pulling it out.