Dog, God of Thunder (Sterek)

Not really fan art but @flashdoggy is my love and he wanted this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You know that Thor has blond hair? I got you a wig." Stiles says, looking at him and Derek rolls his eyes as he shakes his head. He doesn't want to wear the wig, it itches and he hates it, and even though he loves his husband he still won't wear it. "Okay, fine. I just like it when you wear it." Stiles says, making a happy noise as he looks at him in his costume. "Harley Quinn and Thor. Two star crossed lovers from two different comic universes." Stiles says, grinning at him as he leans over to kiss him.

Derek gives him a soft grin as he kisses him, feeling Stiles try to wrap his arms around the cape and Derek but he gives up, and Stiles kisses him again. "I love you, dork. Get in the car." Derek says, and Stiles grins as him as he tries not smear the costume make up that he spent hours on. Stiles makes sure that he looks okay before he walks out to the car. Derek sighs, the things he does for Stiles, he thinks.

****

Stiles holds onto Derek's hand tightly as they move through the crowded convention floor since he doesn't want to lose him. He's not the only Thor, Derek is the best looking one though, and Stiles holds his hand as he looks around before dragging Derek off towards a stand to look at something. Derek follows after him with a soft smile, he hates crowds, but he doesn't mind. "Don't lose meow meow." Stiles says, grinning at him as he sees Derek put down Thor's hammer to look at a shirt that he thinks that Scott might like.

"I won't." Derek tells him, looking for the same shirt in a size for Kira. Stiles grins at him as he looks at a comic before he sees something else. Derek is keeping an ear out for him while he tries to focus on something else, and he turns his head when he hears someone running.

"Hey! Stop him! He's stole my phone!" A woman dressed as Catwoman yells as she chases after a man that isn't dressed in a costume which makes him look weird given that it's a comic convention. Derek turns his head to see that the man is running by him, and he doesn't think about it before he throws the toy hammer at the man to knock him down. The woman makes a happy noise as she grabs her phone, and Derek is about to go get the hammer but before he gets there a gorgeous golden retriever runs to pick it up.

The dog looks around before it runs towards Derek, and sits down at his feet with the hammer in his mouth. "Oh, my God. He's the cutest puppy in the world." Stiles coos, crouching down to pet the animal. Derek smiles as he takes the hammer and he pets the dog with a soft smile, he loves dogs. "Where is your puppy parents?" Stiles asks the animal, and he smiles when he sees a woman walking towards them.

"Hi! Are you interested in adopting him?" She asks, and Stiles looks at her in confusion. "He's up for adoption. I always bring dogs here since there's a bigger chance for them to get adopted." She says, and Stiles stands up before he looks at Derek.

"Derek. Family huddle." Stiles says, pressing himself against Derek. "I want him. Give him to me." Stiles says, seriously. Derek sighs, they have been talking about getting a pet, and he looks at the cute dog before he nods. Stiles makes a happy squealing noise before he looks at her. "Yes, give him to us." Stiles says, and the woman smiles at them as she beckons them over to her table. Derek chuckles fondly as he follows after him, and he pets the dog gently as he waits. The dog's tail thumps happily as he sits at Derek's feet.