Hair Cuts (Malydia)

*I refuse to believe that this didn't actually happen.*

Lydia hums under her breath as she looks at her makeup, checking the dates before throwing some of them away if they're expired, and she gets bored before testing some lipstick on her arm to see if she still likes the color. "Lydia, honey. There's a naked girl at the door. She says she knows you." Natalie says, and Lydia sighs as she nods her head. "You actually know her? Is this one of your special friends?" Natalie asks her, looking at one of her daughter's lip liners before taking it since Lydia was going to throw it away.

"No, Mom. I don't know here. I just have a lesbian vibe that draws them all towards me." Lydia says, and Natalie sighs as she moves to walk away as Malia walks into the room. "Malia, we talked about you wearing clothes after you shifted." Lydia says, sniffing some perfume before putting it back down.

"Why is your skin so shiny?" Malia asks, running her thumb over Lydia's cheek as she looks at her. Lydia chuckles softly as she shows her the highlighters she was playing with. "Oh. It's pretty." Malia says, and Lydia nods her head as she goes to her closet to get Malia something to wear. "Thank you." Malia says, putting on the shirt and pants before Lydia stared at her before handing her a belt.

"So what brings you by?" Lydia asks her, going back to her makeup sorting.

"My hair got stuck in a tree branch and Stiles said I needed to take better care of it. I thought you would be able to help me." Malia says, and Lydia nods her head before she moves closer to examine her hair. Lydia frowns as she tries to run her hands through it, but she hits snags along the way.

"Malia, it's just one huge knot. What did you do?" Lydia asks her, frowning as she tries to brush it but failing.

"I just haven't been brushing it. Or washing it. Or doing anything with it." Malia mumbles, frowning when Lydia pulls on her hair before saying sorry as she looks at it. "What can you do? It's heavy." Malia tells her, and Lydia sighs.

"I'll have to cut it. I can't brush it." Lydia says, and Malia nods her head. She doesn't care about it, and she smiles as she hears Lydia rustling around. "Okay. Don't move or anything." Lydia says, pulling a little on Malia's hair before cutting it a little above Malia's shoulders. "There we go." Lydia says, smiling. "Come on. I want to wash it." Lydia says, and Malia just follows after her.

"Is it pretty? Do you like it?" Lydia asks, running her straighter through it before putting it down. Malia smiles as she nods her head, looking at it in the mirror as she runs her hands through her hair. "You want to put on a little make-up?" Lydia asks her, excitedly since she loves make up.

Malia smiles at her as she nods her head, shutting her eyes as she feels Lydia touching her face. She loves it.

Requested by: Dini_Stilinski_Hale
Artist:?