Chapter 3- the coffee "date"

OMG 57 READS AND 16 VOTES?!!?!? IM SO HAPPY!!!!

*Katy's POV*

We went to Starbucks to get me another vanilla chocolate swirl cappuccino (don't judge me I just wrote something that sounded good) mitch insisted on paying and of course i let him. I needed to pull off a "helpless" character even though I knew Mitch liked me but I had to make him ask me out if I wanted the plan to fall into place.

*Mitch's POV*

After I got Katy a new drink i insisted we sit down at one of the tables. I swear her icy blue eyes were hypnotic. And her long wavy brown hair was made of the finest silk possible. I wanted to ask her out to dinner (;D fangirling time :D) but was to much of a wimp. And I have to admit she would be my first girlfriend as sad as it sounded. I just couldn't stand it any longer so I said "Katy?" She replies with a simple "yah?" I knew this was it. I looked deeply in her eyes, gathered all my courage and guts and asked her "i know we just met but....will you have dinner with me tonight?" She took quite some time to think about an answer. I wonder what she was thinking....

*Katy's POV* (this will be a quick switch)

Finally he asked me out. The plan was all set. Mitch had fallen for me. He was mine to control mine. The only thing is I noticed that Jerome his best bud seems to like Mitch too. Ill have to get rid of him somehow or at least ruin their friendship. Anyways I answered him with this one simple word...

*Mitch's POV* (told you :D )

She said the one word that felt like a 10 ton weight off my shoulders. Katy said..."yes,I would love too" that made me so happy. So I said "do you know that new Italian Resturant they just opened?" She nodded. "Well wanna go there?" "Sure" Katy said. (If you can guess why I chose a Italian Resturant you get a double chocolate chip cookie). I was so happy. "Want me to pick you up?" "Nah ill meet you there" Katy said. "Okay see at 8" "ok see you" Katy said getting up and walking away. I was the happiest guy on earth. Nothing could spoil this day. And nothing could make it better but I was wrong.

*Jerome's POV*

I was upset to see Mitch walking away with that bitch. When they were out of the hearing zone I went up to Adam and asked him where they went. He said "I don't know dude but I think Mitch's in loveeeee". That made me break. I just wanted to run home. Run home and cry my heart out. Why had I ever thought I could be with Mitch? He was perfect. I didn't deserve him. I was an ugly, long nosed freak. I didn't belong. Why was I even born? I'm just a waste of space. why did I have to be such a wimp? I always was. Even in highschool I got bullied because I was small and skinny and because of my big nose. The bully's loved to call me names like elephant face. I hated my life....I wish I could end it....wait I could......

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN??? YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW >:D MWAHAHAHHA