Chapter 5-the dinner date

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!!! IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOO LONG BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AMD SCHOOLS BEEN KILLING ME! SOWWEY :3

CHAPTER 5

*Jerome's POV*

Mitch asked me "w...w..whats that knife doing in here? it doesnt belong in your room..." It was then I remembered what I was about to do before Mitch had come to my room. I was about to go meet my mom and dad. I was about to kill myself. For those of you that don't know this but my parents died when I was 16. Im 20 now. It's been 4 years since my parents had died in a car crash one night. I was with them too. I survived but they didn't. I looked at Mitch still keeping the hug. I didn't want the hug to end. It was so comforting and warm I felt like I could stay like that forever. I looked at Mitch and said "you know my parents right?" I said trying to hold back tears. He replied by saying "y.yeah but didn't they pass away in that car crash you were in too 4 years ago?" he said with a hint of worry in his voice. His dark chocolate brown eyes filled with concern. "Well, if you hadn't come on time I...I...I would have been with them..." I replied looking down now awaiting Mitch's answer. "J..Jerome why would you do something like that biggums?" he looks at me as worried as could be. "Because I'm a waste of space, I'm colorblind which limits my ability to play certain games why would my fans like that???? and I'm a longed nose freak. I belong in a circus!". I replied back again awaiting the answer.

I was shocked. Jerome was going to commit suicide because he thought he was a waste of space? Because he was colorblind? because he thought his fans would hate him because he couldn't do certain things like play certain games? I looked towards Jerome he held his head down and I looked at his bed where the chief knife was. I lifted Jerome's head and said "Jerome your not a waste of space. Just because your colorblind doesn't mean your anything less. And your fans won't hate you because you can't play certain games. Their your fans because of the games that you DO play. Don't ever think that your any of those things again. Ok?" I looked at Jerome sternly. He looked back and nodded his head. I gave him another hug and told him to take a shower while I got ready for my dinner date.

*Jerome's POV*

Mitch was right. I had to take a shower. I got my towel, a creeper t-shirt and jeans. When I entered the washroom I started to think about Mitch. Why had he have to fall in love with that bitch? Before i went into the washroom i noticed he was getting ready for his date. He had taken out a white dress shirt and dark jeans. (Don't ask, to me it looks formal yet casual). When I was done my shower I walked to my bedroom. I noticed that Mitch was leaving. He looked really good. That bitch was, one lucky bitch. I went to the living room to watch some tv and while I sat there and wondered what Mitch was doing.....

*Mitch's POV*

I went to my BMW and opened the door. It's around 7:30pm and I decided to wear something casual yet sophisticated cause this was my first date. I opened the door to my car and got in. I started driving and was thinking about what Katy would wear a dress, shorts? I just kept on thinking about her until I got to the Italian Resturant which is called amare.

*Katy's POV*

I still can't believe my plan is actually working. Mitchell Hugh's has fallen in love with me. He even asked me on a date already. I decided to wear a sexy red dress with a open back, a bit of a deep front and it goes up to mid thigh with black stilettos. Now Mitch was gonna fall for me big time >:) .

*Poor Mitch's POV*

As I pulled into the parking lot and got out I saw Katy and I was stunned. She looked smoking hot! I walk up to her and instead of saying hi she pulls me into a kiss. I was shocked. Who kisses on the first date??!?! my she was a strange one.....

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!! ok I'm terribly sorry for not updating in a month schools has been killing me. Hopefully ima update soon. I'm sowwey for not updating :3

And

So guys, share my story please please please and comment away I love reading your comments And don't forget to hit the sexy looking button that makes you follow me and to hit that vote button witcha forehead and ill see you later Ritzy recruits (I decided to call you guys that. Let me know if I should change your guy's names :D ) by the way you guys can call me rydhum if you ever wanna address me in a comment :) and good night everybody....(a mix of a bunch of minecrafters outros if you caught that. That's my new outro lol :D )