In the kingdom of Arendelle, peace was reigning.

People forgot the incident of Queen Elsa, the Queen of Arendelle and ice. It was all part of the past. Queen Elsa was suave, humble and honest. If it was necessary to cut relations, she didn't hesitate, as she did with the Duke of "Weselton".

Anna was really happy. First, her sister was considered the best Queen of all the realms known. Second, there was no door that kept her away from Elsa. Third, Kristoff, the cute boy who helped her to reach her sister, to break the distance between both. Fourth, Olaf. It's not necessary to explain too much in this aspect.

Arendelle was in its brightest time and it will remain for ages.

One day, Queen Elsa was sat on a bench while was looking at her sister, Kristoff and Olaf, playing with snowballs. Elsa was smiling with tenderness to her family.

"I'm gonna win" Anna used to say constantly.

"Noooo. I am gonna win" refuted Kristoff as well.

"Me! Me! I'm the best in this game. Right, Elsa?" Olaf asked. Queen Elsa nodded and Olaf was extremely happy.

"Come on, Elsa. Have fun. Arendelle won't be destroyed if you have fun a bit."

"Sis, I'm having fun by creating the snow in summer and watching you play with it. Trust me" Elsa smiled.

"Don't be boring. Come and play with me."

Elsa sighed. She lost many years of fun with her sister, she had to recover those lost years.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. But, be careful. I'm the Queen of Ice."

Olaf, Kristoff and Anna laughed and dropped snowballs to Elsa who stopped them in the air. They were shocked.

"How did you do that?" Olaf asked amazed.

"Oh dear, I created you. This is a piece of cake" and then, Elsa dropped the snowballs to each one.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Kristoff exclaimed.

Sooner than expected, they were all covered with snow and very happy.

Then, the Queen's Messenger, Tjrodin, arrived in the place and cleared his throat.

"My Queen, you have received a very important letter."

"Another marriage petition?" Elsa joked. Anna hugged her sister while was laughing.

"No, my lady. An apologise letter."

Elsa frowned.

"From who?"

"From the newly crowned King Idzi of the South Isles. His father, King Jennhard just died as well."

Silence reigned. Elsa looked at her sister, surprised.

"I guess that's Hans's older brother" Anna said.

"Yes, my princess. Would you read the letter, my Queen?"

Elsa sighed.

"Yes. Take it to my room. Anna, come with me, please."

Olaf wanted to go, but Kristoff stopped him.

"It's a realm thing, buddy. We need to stay here for a while."

"How much?"

"I don't know. Hey! Do you want to give some carrots to Sven? He will be delighted."

"Yes, yes, yes! Let's go Kristoff!"

Anna and Elsa were looking at the letter without knowing what to do.